I just found out about this and I want a few tips. So far this is what I got
-keep a dream log
-find a dream sign
-test yourself to see if your dreaming
-and other things

about how long does LD last once you got it down alright, does it seem to fly by?

and does sleep paralysis affect LD because I constantly have SP. If you don't know it's when you wake up in the real world and you're still dreaming but cannot move, speak, etc. when I get SP I usually see things that would be in a nightmare.

Any kind of help is cool.
sleep paralysis is scary **** dude I read somewhere about ... NVM I got so many nightmares from that argh.

I dare say it does though if effects your REM. But it's worth it in the end when you could dream about banging Jessica Alba hard and fast.

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
Yay!

I've been into LD forever,

and its amazing.

When dreaming, and you realize you're dreaming and become lucid, it usually lasts about 20-30 minutes, for me anyways.

And im not sure if SP afffects it.

But before you sleep, tell your self constantly your about to remember your dream.

That's the best first step, is to remember your dreams constantly. I'm good at it now, to where i can have LDs every so often.

But, just look for anything out of place in dreams, pinch your self to see if it hurts, test light switchs, if they dont turn on its a dream, look at digital clocks, they wont be numbers.

Once you find out your dreaming, tell yourself it. Keep telling yourself your dreaming, until you fully realize it.

Once you are lucid, you can do whatever you want. The first time i was lucid, i told myself i could fly, and lifted my self into the sky, and proceded to fly into super mario world. It was basically like the coolest acid trip ever.
"We wanna have fun and we wanna get wasted." - Andrew W.K.

Quote by baltour;39385525
I think devildriver, lamb of god and killswitch are the best black metal probably ever.

Quote by andyq777
the clean vox weren't bad a lot

XBL: Tim The Hero
Honestly... I'd dream about banging some hot chick.........

I hope I'm not alone... ugh oh well I'll be leaving now
Quote by Incardito
sleep paralysis is scary **** dude I read somewhere about ... NVM I got so many nightmares from that argh.

I dare say it does though if effects your REM. But it's worth it in the end when you could dream about banging Jessica Alba hard and fast.

yeah 'cept for me now it's like wtf just happened. I'm so stoked on learning this man sounds awesome, I'd probably get so excited that I'd wake myself up though =[
damn, i wanna learn this. I'd bang some woman with huge knockers haha
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by mw7
damn, i wanna learn this. I'd bang some woman with huge knockers haha

nice