Page 1 of 5
minus the bear - highly refined pirates
tera melos - drugs to the dear youth
bright eyes - vinyl box set

thats it i need more
anybody selling any
I don't know about selling but unless you can point me to where I can buy that MTB I want yours.

EDIT: Or i'd be willing to trade for it.

DOUBLE EDIT: Found it for 5 dollars
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Last edited by SilentSpectacle at Aug 25, 2007,
I get all of my records on either Robotic Empire, 29North or the local record store.
I found that out of print Racebannon at the store yesterday :-D
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Yeah I just got a new job where I have a ton of hours at $12/hr so i'm loaded as of late.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.

I just realized it says Self-Titles by Love Like Electrocution instead of Self-Titled. I may have a couple more I haven't added but I'm not sure I'm at my friends house.

I usually get mine from 29North, Suburban Home, eBay, or a semi-local store that I hardly ever go to. I probably got close to half of those off ebay actually. Sometimes you find desperate people trying to make some money and you get stuff like Funeral Diner and Welcome The Plague Year for $5 each.
Quote by SilentSpectacle
I don't know about selling but unless you can point me to where I can buy that MTB I want yours.

EDIT: Or i'd be willing to trade for it.

DOUBLE EDIT: Found it for 5 dollars

Send me that link please.
Also, not sure if you're into selling any of your records?
Interested in the Cryonics and the Usurp/NP split.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by SilentSpectacle
Also, not sure if you're into selling any of your records?
Interested in the Cryonics and the Usurp/NP split.

I think you mean JFFB/NP spilt. And no way dude. I just got that one off ebay for like $12 and there are only 500 of them. As for Hot Cross I can't sell Cryonics because I'm trying to get their complete vinyl discography. Anyone have A New Set Of Lungs or their other two splits for sale/trade?
Where did you get the Cryonics? I haven't been able to find A New Set Of Lungs :/ Only the splits.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Small collection, growing though

7 inches

Shipwreck s/t 7"
I Rise/Soul Control split
American Nightmare 4 song demo
Harder the Fight - Dead Legends (LAST GU PRESS #3 of 30)
The Effort - Wear Your Heart (RECORD RELEASE #34 of 50)
Soul Control 7"
Outbreak/Only Crime Split
Unbroken - Circa '77

12 inches

Minor Threat - Singles
Youth of Today - Can't Close My Eyes
Piebald - We Are the Only Friends We Have
Quote by Paris_In_Flames
Is 29north shutting down?

Yes on September 3rd.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
I just started collecting recently too. The only good stuff I've got is a limited edition internal affairs Oz tour /50 pressing of their s/t album and a jungle fever tape.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
Quote by SilentSpectacle
Where did you get the Cryonics? I haven't been able to find A New Set Of Lungs :/ Only the splits.

Ebay for like $9.

Also why is 29North shutting down? Greg from Hot Cross ran it so I figured since they broke up that he would focus on that more now.
Update:

EDIT:
+
These Arms Are Snakes - Horse Girl 7" (Marble Vinyl)
Sinaloa - Footprints On Floorboards 12" (Black Vinyl)
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Last edited by SilentSpectacle at Aug 26, 2007,
Quote by ThisPerishedMin
as the roots undo on vinyl...holy **** i need to find a turntable amp and speaker cabs

I just bought an all in one turntable with cd player/radio/and speakers and all that built in for like $75. As The Roots Undo is hard cost me like $15-20 on ebay I can't remember, it's kind of hard to find.
Quote by waldorphPRS41
I just bought an all in one turntable with cd player/radio/and speakers and all that built in for like $75. As The Roots Undo is hard cost me like $15-20 on ebay I can't remember, it's kind of hard to find.

wow thats not bad at all? does it have any line out or RCA audio outputs for down the road if you decide to wire it in with anything else?
The particular one I have does not. I'm sure they make some that do, it's just at the time this was the cheapest and simplest solution. Also in my town I was suprised I even found one but Best Buy had some.
Mine looks kind of like this except it has a record play that opens out of the top and the front has like a compass looking radio dial. It looks like it belongs in a old old wooden ship.
http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/products/7860/7860184_ra.jpg
****...that actually reminds me of something my nanna has...

shes got something like that with a record player on top too...its a lighter wood color though. things pretty badass, looks cool and doesnt sound bad either.

times i wish i wasnt broke again....i already miss summer jobs lol
Where do you make those lists? I'd like to have one. I have around 60 to 70 cds, getting one or two today.
Yahyah
^HowsYourEdge is a site for only vinyl, but I think RecordNerd will let you do a list of CD's.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
^ Good luck finding them.

People should sell me the Hot Cross/Light The Fuse And Run and Hot Cross/Lickgoldensky Splits.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
I found out about a copy of Black Thunder on ebay like 10 mins after the auction ended. It went for somewhere around $20.
Ambitions - No Limits (white) 7"
Prayer For Cleansing - The Tragedy (green) 7"
xDisciplex A.D. - Blood Feud (blueish marble) 7"
xDisciplex A.D. - Scarab (clear) 7"

On the way. Almost got some Down To Nothing as well but I still don't have a job yet here so you know.
i don't have a turntable or anything but i've purchased a few records on ebay recently out of love for the bands.

bear vs shark - Right Now, You're in the Best of Hands...
fear before the march of flames - art damage (picture disc)
the locust - flight of the wounded locust (4 pc puzzle set)
just ordered:

Ampere/Funeral Diner - split 9"
Ampere/Daitro - split 7"
Wasteland - 7"

AND

Kanye West - Late Registration 2xLP
I don't have records or a record player, but I want the Ampere/Funeral Diner split just for how awesome the actual record looks.
Page 1 of 5