Hey,
I just wanted to get a little bit of feedback for the OLP CP6 Coffin Guitar Pack w/ Case.
I really like the look of this guitar and the fact that it comes with a coffin case.
Picture and specs can be found here.
They Retail for $799 AUD. And I can get it for $559.30 AUD
If i get the guitar I'll probably put a set of EMG's in and use it for CGCFAD tuning.
Let us know what you think of it please.
Thankyou.
woah..$799AU?

here in the US, those things are $200.

i never realized how little the Aussie dollar is worth
SMALL CLONE of the EHX User's Guild

Quote by Ishiga
NOSOUPFORYOU.

Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
this is barely a question. only an idiot would buy a zune.
I had one a while ago.

I got it from allans music in sydney for $400 on sale.
It was a pretty good guitar. The stock pickups werent that good
but not that bad, and it would constantly go out of tune, but locking tuners would fix that.
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Jackson DXMG
ENGL Fireball E635 100
Peavey JSX
Orange 4x12
G-Major
BBE Green Screamer
Yeah i did get it pretty cheap

I dont know if its worth getting to put in EMG's, because you will probably need to buy locking tuners as well for it and the bridge isnt worth it, i ended up chucking my whammy bar out cause you couldnt use it at all, the guitar would just go out of tune even without the slightest touch to it. But yeah apart form that its an alright guitar, sounds better than alot of others in the $500-$700 price range.

after i got mine i bought a jackson, put some EMG's in that and it is a kick ass guitar,way better than the OLP. So maybe look into that. I got a DXMG for $750 from allans, comes with HZ's, but yeah just change them for actives and put the HZ's on ebay or something.

Or if you are looking for hardtail maybe a DKMGT? its already got an 81 and an 85 i it, costs about 1400
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Jackson DXMG
ENGL Fireball E635 100
Peavey JSX
Orange 4x12
G-Major
BBE Green Screamer
Oh yeah, sounds interesting. I may have to think about my options now. I never use whammy bars on fixed bridges; only with floyd roses cos they always go out of tune for me if i do it on a fixed bridge. So that wont be a problem for me.
Thanks for the help dude. Much appreciated.