I assumed it counted as rock, so it's here. I just got back. Who else went, got any stories, whatever. I'll share my experience if this thread grows, but I don't want to make a thinly veiled coverup of me talking about just how ****in' badass it was for me.
Quote by nightwind
You must never double the leading tone ever. Failure to comply will result in a fugue related death.
That was with Wu-Tang, right? How were they? How was that combo of Wu and Rage? Did they do anything together?
Nah, Wu-Tang is at Rock the Bells. This was with The Coup and Queens of the Stone Age. The Coup was decent but nobody wanted them there. QotSA sounded just bad, all I could hear was screeching and drums. Rage was ****in' insane. Dead on on every song, Zack had a nice little speech during Wake Up, and the crowd was bat**** crazy. I tore a gate off a fence that was there to keep general admission out of the ampitheater, nearly got my ass kicked by the head of security for hitting him with a mud ball earlier after he had choked a kid who wasn't struggling, the crowd was on the verge of rioting... It ruled.
Quote by nightwind
You must never double the leading tone ever. Failure to comply will result in a fugue related death.