Hello, Im in the process of redoing a guitar and I have now come to the wiring in a new pickup. Ive chosen a single humbucker and a volume control. So I have the pup and instructions and all looks good as Im reusing parts of the old wiring. However, when the instruction say connect so and so cable to ground, does this mean the cable that goes through the body and attaches in the back tremolo cavity?
My Gear :
Fender American Strat in Metallic Red
EHX Big Muff
Boss ME-50
Boss SD-1
Fender 15 Watt Amp (Upgrade soon to a Marshall )
Red Furry guitar strap

John Frusciante - The Greatest Guitarist EVER
The ground from the pickups goes to the top of the volume pot. The ground from the pot goes to the back tremolo cavity.
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.