So i ordered a Deluxe Reverb, but i have a quick question:

I know some amps with 2 input channels are able to be switched via amp switcher. Is this possible wih the DRRI? so i could switch from channel one to channel 2 when i want to?
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Yeah (assuming you mean an A/B switcher). You have to make sure the unused channel is grounded, though, or you'll get major hum.
How would i go about grounding it? (mind you, i've never tried this)
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
The A/B box would have to be designed to do that. Are you making one yourself? If not, just email the company you'll be buying one from (EHX maybe?) and ask.
Yeah, i plan on buying it.

Thanks a lot my friend, this will be the longest week of my life waiting for the amp.
^Haha, tell me about it. I was in the same situation when I was buying my Bassman, except that I didn't even know for sure whether I was getting it or not.
ha, yeah. Did you build a cab for it yet?
^I've got nearly all the material I need, and the speakers should be arriving in a few days...

...but I'm still on holiday. I won't be able to start for another 3 weeks.
Quote by mr_hankey
^I've got nearly all the material I need, and the speakers should be arriving in a few days...

...but I'm still on holiday. I won't be able to start for another 3 weeks.

What speakers you got, and how are you finishing it?
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
^ 2x 12" Eminence Red White & Blues. They are based off the Jensen C12N (but better and much cheaper) which is the correct speaker for my amp. I actually found out about that after I ordered them!

I'm just going to copy the (stock) cab as good as I can, and I'll cover it with the right tolex and grillecloth when I buy that for the head too. I decided that properly tolexing them would look much better than sticking to the current mesa-ripoff look the head has now.

I also ordered a Jensen C8R to replace the stock 'Oxfart' speaker in my Champ.
Play with the amp before you decide to buy a channel switcher. There's not a big difference between the vibrato side dry and the normal side. It's not like there's a "clean" and "dirty" channel, just that all of the effects are on the vibrato side. I'm sure the normal channel has it's merits, but I see little reason to ever plug into it.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by slatsmania
Play with the amp before you decide to buy a channel switcher. There's not a big difference between the vibrato side dry and the normal side. It's not like there's a "clean" and "dirty" channel, just that all of the effects are on the vibrato side. I'm sure the normal channel has it's merits, but I see little reason to ever plug into it.

Well from what i read the Vibrato side has a bright cap, which from what i understand makes a pretty big difference in tone between the channels, and i'd like to be able to have the vibrato channel set up to how i like it with vibrato and have the normal channel for everything else.
You can also just disconnect that bright cap. My friend did that with his.

You may decide to go with the channel switcher. I just suggest you try it out for a while before you buy one, that's all. Keep in mind that the reverb is only on the vibrato side, too.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
The vibrato channel has slightly more gain. I'd recommend removing the bright cap, nearly all DRRI owners do it. AFAIK, you only have to cut one lead, no soldering or anything.

EDIT:
^Ha!