Alright, so there is a next gen consolo thread, but i thought us ps3 owners should have a place to call our own, a "home" if you will . so here it is, the only thread were you can talk about everything and anything PS3!! brag about stuff you did in a game, or how many noobs you pwned playing resitance online for 6 hours straight. and discuss games that may be coming out in hte future. Personally i am looking forward to Warhawk and COD4, and lair somewhat but PSM gave it a 5/10
I'm looking for the epic Final Fantasy series which I'd go through mountains for

(apparently ff7 sequaling <3<3).
GTA:4 (oh sorry sirs for the type :mad looks awesome also, I'd tap it.

+ Sick graphics on both games (or on all ps3 games for that matter). /me is overly excited.

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
Last edited by Incardito at Aug 25, 2007,
im looking forward to the new TONY HAWK and SKATE
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
It's GTA:4 im pretty sure.

V=5.
IV=4.

GTA:IV.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
Quote by Tubyboulin
Alright, so there is a next gen consolo thread, but i thought us ps3 owners should have a place to call our own, a "home" if you will . so here it is, the only thread were you can talk about everything and anything PS3!! brag about stuff you did in a game, or how many noobs you pwned playing resitance online for 6 hours straight. and discuss games that may be coming out in hte future. Personally i am looking forward to Warhawk and COD4, and lair somewhat but PSM gave it a 5/10

xbox360 threads get closed so why should ps3 threads be any different

*reported*
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
xbox360 threads get closed so why should ps3 threads be any different

*reported*

two wrongs dont make a right :P
alrighty, can anyone tell me if Warhawk is out yet? on the site it just say it gets released in august, and threre is already a bunch of reviews for it, but i cant really find any sources that say it is definitly in stores.
Quote by DiabloViper
PS3 Owns. Socom: Confrontation, MGS4, MGOnline, Haze, so much more.

I'd like to hear this "so much more"
Quote by Archaon
I'd like to hear this "so much more"

+1 You PS3 boys are missing out on Gears, Halo, Dead Rising, BioShock, and Gears 2 and 3.
666 BRO
well kankuro, you my friend are missing out on Lair, Warhawk, Metal Gear Solid 4, Home, Little Big Planet and the shiny piano black finish! . i think really the only xbox game i wish was on ps3 would be gears, bioshock to me looks boring(please dont flame, just my oppinion) and your opinion on the playstation 3 is your own to, so lets keep the flaming down before this entire thread gets closed.
All the PS3 games looks so boring to me. Sure they're "inventive" and whatever, but are they any fun? Anyways, take this to the ONLY next gen thread.
I think I may have to invest in one once MGS4 comes out.

MGS4, Tekken 6, GTA4 (kind of) DMC4, Heavenly Sword, FF13 and Resident evil 5 are the ones I am looking forward to so far.

My friends and I are addicted to Motorstorm online at the moment, that game is hardcore and hilarious!
I havnt played Resistance online much so im only a Corporal, but im working my way through Superhuman at the moment.

I am glad this thread was made, even if you try to talk about the PS3 in the next gen thread, you are just ignored because its full of 360 and Nintendo fanboys- some of them are in this thread. Why dont YOU GUYS piss off back to that thread and let people get on with the topic.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Last edited by Blackbullet at Aug 25, 2007,
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
360 > PS3. I'll reiterate...

No, I can cook sausages with my console AND play games, therefore PS3>360..

So, you fail.

Anyway, who liked that Folklore demo that came out recently? I don't reckon I would buy it but it looks like a decent platform/action adventure game.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Last edited by Blackbullet at Aug 25, 2007,
never heard of Folklore, im just getting an ethernet cable tonight so i havent been on the psn recently. And yeah, please Xbox Fan boys, stay outta this thread, u wanna rant about ur Orange ring of death consolol, make ur own thread. and well the wii...well the club of "we hate wii" really just shows what we think of you
Quote by Tubyboulin
never heard of Folklore, im just getting an ethernet cable tonight so i havent been on the psn recently. And yeah, please Xbox Fan boys, stay outta this thread, u wanna rant about ur Orange ring of death consolol, make ur own thread. and well the wii...well the club of "we hate wii" really just shows what we think of you

Orange ring eh?