Me and my friends are trying to see Van Halen in Boston. The tickets went on sale this morning at 10:00 and we were on ticketmaster right away. There were no seats available even right at ten. There is no way they could have sold 15,000 tickets in presale.

So my quetion is: does ticketmaster not release all the tickets at once or what?
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
You probably should have gone to an actual Ticketmaster booth. The internet is so unreliable.
Quote by happytimeharry
You probably should have gone to an actual Ticketmaster booth. The internet is so unreliable.

Is there such a thing?

Where is it?
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
Ticketmaster don't own all 15,000 tickets. They'll probably own about 5,000, and that will be the biggest amount of any ticket firm.

It's very easy to sell those quickly. You should have tried other ticket venues.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Try grocery stores. I know there's one at my local Hen House. There might be a booth locater on the site.
At the mall u can find and fye or something. Your best bet as horrible as it may sound is wait b.c sometimes they realease the tickets in waves. BUT! if they dont b.c availble in a cuple days or so. try ebay.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I keep a plunger in my bathroom...my insperation usually clogs the toilet.
It should be at the venue. But with how big Van Halen was and all the hype around their reunion, they definately could have sold out in presale. Especially in Boston. I kno they sold out in NY, San Francisco, and lots of other big cities. its totally possible.
Dispatch sold out 3 MSG shows in presale, and most people have never even HEARD of them. Van Halen could've done it easy.
It's totally possible.
Freaking jimmy buffett shows sell out in like 3 mins with 20000 seats available!
Quote by GBMan
It's about as loud as a pidgeon being crushed by a chair.

Guitars:
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Stratocustic
Austin Flametop Deluxe
Regal Acoustic

Amps:
Vox AD50VT
Peavey Rage 158