- A bus station is where the bus stops.
- A train station is where the train stops.
- My desk is a workstation......

You have a cough? Go home tonight, eat a whole box of Ex-Lax, tomorrow you'll be afraid to cough. - Pearl Williams

The second day of a diet is always easier than the first. By the second day you're off it. - Jackie Gleason

Never raise your hands to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected. - Red Buttons

Advertising: The science of arresting the human intelligence long enough to get money from it. - Stephen Leacock

Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac. - George Carlin

You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is. - Ellen DeGeneres

The reason most people play golf is to wear clothes they would not be caught dead in otherwise. - Roger Simon

It's not hard to tell we was poor-when you saw the toilet paper dryin' on the clothesline. - George Lindsey

Never moon a werewolf. - Mike Binder

If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight. -George Gobel
sup?
Cool. But what's the point of this? Are we supposed to post quotes too?
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
Cool. But what's the point of this? Are we supposed to post quotes too?

sure if you want
sup?
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe. - Frank Zappa

Eagles may soar high but weasels dont get sucked into jet engines.

Gillette the best an Emo can get.
Quote by MightyAl
It's not an invasion of privacy until they find out. That's why secret toilet cameras are morally justifiable.
Quote by DarkWraith666
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe. - Frank Zappa

There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.
-- Frank Zappa
I've found out the formula for making a mystical creature: Add wings!

A lion becomes a Griffin!
A horse becomes a Pegasus!
A hawk becomes...a Double Hawk!

Dmitri Martin ftw
I will fuc
"Playing it safe is the most popular way to fail."- Elliott Smith.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
"We don't like their sound, and besides, guitar music is on the way out"
-Decca Record Company, rejecting the Beatles in 1962. OWNED

"In the future, computers may weigh no more than 1.5 tons"
-Popular Mechanics, 1949. OWNED

"With my sunglasses on, I'm Jack Nicholson. Without them, I'm fat and 60."
-Jack Nicholson.