Bending the neck.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Last edited by tubab0y at Aug 25, 2007,
how do u do this, i tired moving the neck no sound or is it a certain type of guitar it has to be?
LOL
Haha, thats pretty sweet.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by SiKh22
how do u do this, i tired moving the neck no sound or is it a certain type of guitar it has to be?

Press the face of your guitar backwards and the neck forwards while notes ring.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
i can see my crappy warlock dying if i attempt this

Quote by Black60Jack
WTF is a scale any way.

Quote by BcRichOwner
i can see my crappy warlock dying if i attempt this

Just do it lightly and not too often. It's not healthy for any guitar.
Quote by primusfan

mmm if you do decide to try it out, make sure your axe can handle it. I know i can do it very slightlyand have my guitar come out okay, but if i push it too much, then i'll probably bust the neck.
if the guitar is warm and set with glue it's really bad for it.

DEPENDS on the guitar. personally, ill lightly press from time to time, but only with my mim strat. it's bolted on really well. and i dont push hard.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
wow, that's a relief, i thought someone had found THAT video of me...

o_O

>_>
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc

o_O

>_>

Heh. I thought someone had just realized you were back, from that time when you left UG.
Quote by primusfan

^

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc

o_O

>_>

yeah well, obviously there was a reason why i clicked on this thread!
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Ok, I didn't know she was 13. And a sheep. Honest.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?