my local Guitar Center has two of these they've had for a while on clearance for $500. they are usually $900. this is basically the best playing guitar i've ever played, both the neck and body have a natural finish, which is what i like. it doesn't have the best stock pickups(V7 and V8) but that can easily be changed in the future. it even has a coil tap in it's five way pickup switch. it's a prestige, so it's built well.

i'm thinking of going for it. have any suggestions for a case? ibanez official? they have a universal road runner case, how are those?

RGA121
It's a Prestige, so it comes with its own case.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
I like it a lot.. Pretty nice guitar

I really like the wood and the finish and all that stuff.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Quote by pifty
It's a Prestige, so it comes with its own case.

yea, it should, but the tag on it at GC says it doesn't. i'll call them, cause if it does, i'm buying it sooner than i thought.

EDIT: sweet, if i print the page from Guitarcenter.com that says it comes with a case, i get a free case(the one it originally comes with). sweetness.
Last edited by SomeDude49 at Aug 25, 2007,
^ yeah, tell them it's meant to come with a case. go to the ibanez webpage if necessary, it should say "includes case" there. That's a sweet guitar for $500. of course, if it's such a good deal they may say it doesn't include the case because it's so cheap, but it'd be worth trying to get.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Dude, do it right now. Its a deal.

Made in Japan, from what I have figured out it has an original spec Wizard neck (whatever it is, it is VERY thin), and it is all high quality. It comes with a very nice molded case.

Pickups can be changed as always. The bridge is amazing.....very solid.

Any questions!!??
Ibanez RGA 121 PAF Pro/Evolution 2
Blackheart Little Giant
EH Nano Metal Muff
not really lol. i'm probly goin tomorrow to check out the two to pick the better one(if either of them have any dents/scratches ect.). they have been on the floor for over a year or something crazy like that.

btw, what do you think of evolutions for a really heavy sound, or maybe just an evolution in the neck and a dimebucker in the bridge for really heavy rhythm. no emg's please.
^^ it's a super-wizard, no? that's slightly thicker than an original wizard, surely.

^ eh, i hate the dimebucker, and the evo is more a shred pickup than metal.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Mwoit
^^ What kind of sound you after? And what amp do you have?

agreed.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?