I work in my local guitar shop my boss let me borrow over the weekend a now discontinued Ibanez S2075FW, and wow.

Honestly this is a beautiful guitar, much better feeling than I expected, pickups leave a bit to be desired but that's easily taken care of.

Due to the gorgeous see-thru finish, not one of these guitars will look the same as each other, and they're already relatively hard to come by in the first place. It was made in 2005, Korea (feels Japanese quality) and Mahogany body with figured Buginga(?) top.

Personally I've found it very difficult to find any info on these guitars, so any additional knowledge is welcomed!

Also, does anyone know if there's a site where you can put in the serial code and find out what date it was made, and what number it is etc?
Funny words.
^ Ah thanks, that site is pretty informative, as far as I can tell, it's production number isn't as low as I would like it to be
Funny words.
OMFG...the finish looks like a graphic, that's absolutely gorgeous.....0_0 I'd KILL to have something like that...amazing.
Quote by Eric 666
OMFG...the finish looks like a graphic, that's absolutely gorgeous.....0_0 I'd KILL to have something like that...amazing.

Seriously look for one, the price is amazing too, I showed it a few people and they thought it cost upwards of £1200.

It's *only* £750!
Funny words.
I like the flamed burl top.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by tubab0y
I like the flamed burl top.

Yeah I'm a sucker for any kind of Flamed top on a guitar, makes them look so much nicer than a standard paint job.
Funny words.
Bah, I have to return this guitar tommorow, but I shall buy it in about 2/3 months time, I pray it doesn't get sold by then.

Does anyone else own one of these? I'm curious because finding information on these is quite tricky.
Funny words.
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man
Bah, I have to return this guitar tommorow, but I shall buy it in about 2/3 months time, I pray it doesn't get sold by then.

Does anyone else own one of these? I'm curious because finding information on these is quite tricky.

That's a beautiful guitar!

If you know for a fact that you'll be getting it, and since you work there, couldn't your boss hold it for you? Or maybe if you put a small deposit down?
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by Hakael
That's a beautiful guitar!

If you know for a fact that you'll be getting it, and since you work there, couldn't your boss hold it for you? Or maybe if you put a small deposit down?

Well I don't know for certain yet, I'm going out this week to Sheffield where there are about 5 guitar shops with a big selection, and try out stuff there, then if I find one I like more there, I'll get my boss to order one in for me.

However it's gonna take something pretty damn special for me to not get this.
Funny words.
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man
^ Ah thanks, that site is pretty informative, as far as I can tell, it's production number isn't as low as I would like it to be

I'm not sure but I think the production number on the serial number is the number that guitar is out of ALL the guitars made that year. Not just that model. But i'm not 100% sure so don't quote me on it.