I usually order Cds from private sellers at Amazon marketplace, and some of the arrived CDs seems to have some kind of cheap feel to it..

For example, today, I just got my Scream Bloody Gore disc I ordered and the lyrics are barely readable on the booklet(really small fonts) and it says "Side one" and "Side two" with the following song titles like it would say on a audio cassette and does not mention tracks 11 and 12(bonus tracks I presume). The disc is not a picture disc and the "composer" part is not tagged. CD/booklet states the label is Combat, but the tag says Century Media. wtf?
Someone pls explain what is up with this? Is it suppose to be like this or is this cd fake?
I dont have that album, but that sounds fishy. They might not have choosing to print the composer, but the real record label soud be printed on it. Is the graphics on the disc really bad looking, because then its probably fake too
A polar bear came to talk to me the other day....
...But then I realized...
...I don't own a coat, let alone firecrackers

Visit my Soundcloud, OR SUFFER.
I have that same disc so i might be able to explain that. It probably is low budget and just a transcription from the cassette. I don't think its fake just cheap
Quote by chuckschuldiner
I usually order Cds from private sellers at Amazon marketplace, and some of the arrived CDs seems to have some kind of cheap feel to it..

For example, today, I just got my Scream Bloody Gore disc I ordered and the lyrics are barely readable on the booklet(really small fonts) and it says "Side one" and "Side two" with the following song titles like it would say on a audio cassette and does not mention tracks 11 and 12(bonus tracks I presume). The disc is not a picture disc and the "composer" part is not tagged. CD/booklet states the label is Combat, but the tag says Century Media. wtf?
Someone pls explain what is up with this? Is it suppose to be like this or is this cd fake?

Holy shit! I bought Scream Bloody Gore form the store used today... and its the same thing!! WTF is up with it??

BTW I got it for 5 bucks haha

EDIT the bonus tracks seem pretty sweet...
Quote by Silent_Jester13
This is the biggest collection of ADD i've ever seen.
Last edited by (...) at Aug 25, 2007,
Most of the time its because when the original vinyls are released on CD, they don't bother changing anything. If anyone has a CD copy of Master Of Puppets by Metallica, try and read that writing. Or Masters of Reality by Black Sabbath. Plus, as Bo said, metal bands have extremly low budgets haha.
Yeah my copy is the same. It still has the imfamous "This album is Don Kaye's folly." written in the notes.