I'm into body-style shapes like the Les Paul, the schecter Tempest... stuff like that. Kinda compact and round-ish but still out there a bit (in the case of the tempest, which i like a LOT)

the thing is, other than those two guitars (the SG is too thin on occasion), I really can't find a guiar with that kind of body. I wanna try/perhaps get the tempest but its just.... odd XD.

Like.... a more compact with the neck in a different placement than the SG..... I guess mroe stable than an SG you'd say.

Any body styles that are kinda like that?
I'm being very vague, I know.
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
Hm...Ibanez Jetking? Godin SD? I dunno man.

The Les Paul and Tempest aren't very similar shapes, and the SG is pretty much totally different than any other guitar out there.

I'd say just go with the Tempest if you really like the body shape that much.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
ESP eclipse,

Dean Soltero

and Cadillac,

Ibanez Artcore

and some of the new X-series,

Washburn Idol,

Musicman's are compact (not les paul like, but round and compact)

and the PRS Singlecut.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Last edited by Bonsaischaap at Aug 25, 2007,
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Hm...Ibanez Jetking? Godin SD? I dunno man.

The Les Paul and Tempest aren't very similar shapes, and the SG is pretty much totally different than any other guitar out there.

I'd say just go with the Tempest if you really like the body shape that much.

im not saying exactly in shape... .i mean more round-ish kinda. like the les paul and tempest arent the same but there's more of a round feel to them rather than like a strat or a schecter C-1
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!