I swear this is the only one i make.

Just tell me what you think about these four guitars. I'm looking for a guitar that has a 2-way trem, 24 frets and is balanced (my current guitar is NOT). I have a Peavey Valveking 112 amp with a Metal Muff Pedal and EVH 117 Flanger. And I like to play metal/classic rock (Iron Maiden, Metallica, Led Zeppelin AC/DC). FYI my price range is between $400-$600. If you have a similar guitar that you think is better feel free to suggest it.

ESP LTD KH-202

Jackson DXMG

Jackson DK2M

Schecter Damien FR

Mods please dont delete this I just want some opinions of experienced guitarists on these guitars.
hellraiser if you could get 650...or some nice ibanez.
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
the dk2m is awesome as hell.
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
I vote for the DK2M 2006 model. The 2006 model has an improved LFR and better stock pickups (SD JB and SD Jazz).

If you can't find the DK2M, then there's the DK2 with a JB in the bridge:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Jackson-DK2-Dinky-Electric-Guitar?sku=511668
Jackson SLSMG Soloist (JB/Jazz)
Roland Micro Cube

Member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join.
Kramer Baretta from ebay.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
LP Addict, this chick just denied me, so you made my life happier. Thank you.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

lol, i love you LP Addict