I'm making this up on the spot, the title of this thread is the title of the song it's sticking no matter what.

--------

The story of your life was written in five minutes
Searing Ink on old flesh, peering out from your right sleeve
Your love was carved in stone, crayons about the intimate
Is it other people or just you who finds it so hard to believe?
My clothes, my hundred dollar shoes, my image and my voice
My lies, my little stories, my tongue, my lies by choice

It's funny how we swing our souls over our shoulders
It's funny, funny like the black plague
Haha, funny

You step into the coffee shop, nice shades. How much blood did you give?
Because the silver lining should dare to compare to my own
It's cute how your skull necklace matches your skull t-shirt
Obviously you're a true hardcore "Bad to the bone"

It's funny how we swing the world around in circles
It's funny, funny like murder
Haha, funny

Keep on your price tags
Keep on your misguided road
Keep on your price tags
We're pirates
But we spend the gold
The title automatically caught my interest, but I just thought it would be one of those.. whatever songs. I was wrong. Damn, this is truly amazing stuff. Very good writing indeed, it all goes with with each line, the flow is quite good, atleast for me. The only thing i really have a problem with is the line "Haha, funny" But other than that, its very awesome. Great job. yeah..
My signature is like a black spiraling abyss of uselessness.
Quote by Aiyoku
The title automatically caught my interest, but I just thought it would be one of those.. whatever songs. I was wrong. Damn, this is truly amazing stuff. Very good writing indeed, it all goes with with each line, the flow is quite good, atleast for me. The only thing i really have a problem with is the line "Haha, funny" But other than that, its very awesome. Great job. yeah..

Actually, when I look at that "Haha, funny" line, I agree it doesn't seem right when you read it out to yourself.

But when I write songs I hear music along with it and I have clever placements for akward little eyesores like that.

I'm slowly putting a band together, pretty soon I'll transcribe some rough ideas and put it all together. I'll be sure to work on this one first.
Yeah.. I look forward seeing more stuff from you. It has a lot of potential, you and the song. Keep at it. I like your style of writing actually. Kind of Modern, teenager style, but very clever indeed.
My signature is like a black spiraling abyss of uselessness.
Quote by Aiyoku
Yeah.. I look forward seeing more stuff from you. It has a lot of potential, you and the song. Keep at it. I like your style of writing actually. Kind of Modern, teenager style, but very clever indeed.

Hey, thanks a bunch. I guess it looks like I'm off to a pretty good start around here then. I'll be sure to have a lot more very soon.

I enjoy improvising my lyrics. If I put too much fore-thought into it, it doesn't seem to work.
I really liked it, especially these lines:
It's cute how your skull necklace matches your skull t-shirt
Obviously you're a true hardcore "Bad to the bone"
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
Thanks mates, glad you like it. I'll see if I can't whip something else up later today.

Got to make it a good follow up though. I've a bad habit of writing a good song and then writing a mess of awful after it.