I'm not a satanist or anything, but i was bored and i found a link to this page. its interesting, but im guessing just a load of bull, but take a look at it and tell me what you think. here
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Something in WoW... If that at all helps you, which it doesn't.
I know what you're thinking... You're thinkin' here comes old Gregg, he's a scaly man-fish...

Quote by civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.

I didn't read the page, but the thread title made me think of that South Park episode where Chef almost marries a succubus.
That's one of the most retarded things I've heard in a while.

Summary of Linked Page:
-Pray to Satan for a demon lover
-Lay down, imagine your ideal partner, and fap to the image of them having sex with you.
-Continue fapping to said image every night for a few weeks and a demon will begin to visit you nightly in the form of said ideal lover and provide you with the best sexual stimulation ever.
-Apparently the demon energy gives you burns on your weenie?
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
Last edited by Eighteen4Ever at Aug 26, 2007,
this is a load of bull, Incubi and Succubi are from like... greek mythology or something, just wikipedia em if you'd like to know more about it
Quote by Eighteen4Ever
That's one of the most retarded things I've heard in a while.

Summary:
-Pray to Satan for a demon lover
-Lay down, imagine your ideal partner, and fap to the image of them having sex with you.
-Continue fapping to said image every night for a few weeks and a demon will begin to visit you in the form of said ideal lover and provide you with the best sexual stimulation ever.
-Apparently the demon energy gives you burns on your weenie?

(Invalid img)
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by Woogles
(Invalid img)

USE SEDUCE ATTACK

Fender Strat
Alexi Laiho ESP

Quote by Doolittle
one time i masturbated into a pumpkins. needless to say
PWNED

Follower of the UG Faith, PM me to join!
Quote by Triquad
USE SEDUCE ATTACK

It works on females too! lolergasm

Why the hell do i kinda wanna try this? I'm crazy
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by Woogles
It works on females too! lolergasm

Why the hell do i kinda wanna try this? I'm crazy

i was kinda thinking the same thing but i know ill either be wasting my time and feeling like an asshole, or i summon the succubus and shes fat.
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Quote by turtlemcdoogle
i was kinda thinking the same thing but i know ill either be wasting my time and feeling like an asshole, or i summon the succubus and shes fat.

Uber pwnage
Quote by brandooon
Sounds like fun.

I mean, it's better than having to put up with a real woman

-Syn. Gates
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Your Demon will more than likely come to you each night when you lie down to go to bed. Demons enjoy sex very much and they can wear out a human being. One man actually had to push a female Demoness off of himself in the morning in order to get up for work after having all night sex.

Um...all night sex with a demon? wtf..
Dudes, c'mon, use your brains! You probably get like five different STDs from just TOUCHING HER!
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Succubus stole my three-fitty.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
Um...all night sex with a demon? wtf..

hey, you could always say she's a demon in the bedroom lol..
WORLDS LARGEST NAPALM DEATH FAN
if it wasn't all satanic i'd try lol.. but, i have other faith commitments, and well yeah lol.. but.. nobody laughed at my comment
Quote by ReaverNightwing
if it wasn't all satanic i'd try lol.. but, i have other faith commitments, and well yeah lol.. but.. nobody laughed at my comment

Yea he's right is there any way to have hot freaky sex with like and angel or something?
Quote by Irbrent1@hotmai
Yea he's right is there any way to have hot freaky sex with like and angel or something?

nope.. because angels are pure.. HOWEVER... this thread gave me an evil idea... (i get to many) lol...

but still i thought my first comment on my thread was funny..
This just sounds like super masturbation.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm