if you could own any guitar in the world what would it be

id like Eric Claptons 335 crossroads model
I already have the guitar I always wanted..

But just to play along, Frank Zappa's Babysnakes SG.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Guitar: The Jackson that Adrian Smith uses in the Maiden England video.
Bass: Steve Harris' Fender P-Bass
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Probably a Gibson Goldtop, I'm a lefty and I found one for 2300 and it's beautiful but i'm getting a strat.
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
ESP KH-2
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall JVM210H
Marshall DSL50
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange 4x12 w/ Vintage 30s

Quote by druz15_UG
LPDave wins the internet!!!
Les Paul in Honey Burst(?) think that's it anyway.
Also a Stevie Ray Vaughan Strat, that would be amazing.
I know what you're thinking... You're thinkin' here comes old Gregg, he's a scaly man-fish...

Quote by civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.

that is the guitar I was referring to earlier.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

this custom baby =P
pay me the same amount and ill give you better head than an amp ever could.

Quote by mdawg24
My bad, headbanger had it.
I suck

Quote by faultyy
(sp) means to use super powers
Quote by Jack Off Jill

that is the guitar I was referring to earlier.

Good tastes in guitars. Thats the one I would pick or some sort of custom SG.
PRS hollowbody mcCarty I, whale blue finish. 4 grand. I want it so bad.
You are not a slave...
Quote by panterarocker
Good tastes in guitars. Thats the one I would pick or some sort of custom SG.

That is a custom SG. It's not a real one at all. It was made by a guy in.. I think Tennessee or something like that. He gave it to Frank for 200 bucks. You can tell by the additional frets, and the inlays, as well as.. Take a close look at the Gibson logo, you'll notice it's a fake because there's a star dotting the I. I wish I knew what pickups it had in it, though.. I've always wanted to know how Frank got that ****ing razor tone.

I like MY SG, though. I wish I had a picture of it, the site that I had a picture of it on is no longer. I painted the pickguard all pretty like, and pimped it out. I love him.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
That is a custom SG. It's not a real one at all. It was made by a guy in.. I think Tennessee or something like that. He gave it to Frank for 200 bucks. You can tell by the additional frets, and the inlays, as well as.. Take a close look at the Gibson logo, you'll notice it's a fake because there's a star dotting the I. I wish I knew what pickups it had in it, though.. I've always wanted to know how Frank got that ****ing razor tone.

I like MY SG, though. I wish I had a picture of it, the site that I had a picture of it on is no longer. I painted the pickguard all pretty like, and pimped it out. I love him.

Yeah I've read that Frank put some cool **** in his like distortion and sustainer's.
Custom Fender American Double fat strat w/ Fishman power bridge & pre-amp, coil split on evo2 bridge pickup, seymour duncan pearly gates in bridge, seperate volume knobs and master tone nob, ibanez thin neck w/ tree of life inlay, and custom paintjob/pickguard.

bout 2 and a half grand USD for all of that
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
A Jackson KVX8H King (or along the lines of that).

Best guitar I've ever laid my hands on.
Quote by Kensai
But they have to be sarcastic or something... or just messing around.

Surely people this dumb must've failed to breathe a long time ago.
Quote by panterarocker
Yeah I've read that Frank put some cool **** in his like distortion and sustainer's.

Yeah, I was hoping Dweezil would bring it on the Zappa Plays Zappa tour, but he didn't. I'm pretty sure he DID bring the strat that he had repainted that once belonged to Jimi Hendrix.. It was one of his burned strats.

Anyway, I think I you.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Metal0Maniac

Does this count?

add some strings pickups bridges knobs n hell yes
Quote by Zoso92
add some strings pickups bridges knobs n hell yes

Dude. That's Calum's Doubleneck. I'd take as it is.
-VOTE HERE-
[x ] ROOSEVELT

[x ] WILSON