Page 1 of 6
I don't mean like your dream car but if you could just get the money, its the car you would get.

I would get a Mazda RX-8 if I could. I have been saving up for a new car for a while. I figure if I can get about 20 grand I would be able to get a nice one used. Right now I am driving a 95 Honda Prelude. Its really nice but I would like to step up to a nicer and sportier car.

Rhythm Harmony Melody
Last edited by SOCOOLITHURTS at Aug 26, 2007,
OLD skool time, spider all the way, the ones they used to give to are astronanuts during the race to the moon
Quote by garrett5
LOTUS ELISE!!!!! My dream car

Its like you didn't read what I said at all. Whatever.
Rhythm Harmony Melody
Quote by SOCOOLITHURTS
I don't mean like your dream car but if you could just get the money, its the car you would get.

I would get a Mazda RX-8 if I could. I have been saving up for a new car for a while. I figure if I can get about 20 grand I would be able to get a nice one used. Right now I am driving a 95 Honda Prelude. Its really nice but I would like to step up to a nicer and sportier car.

i would get an RX-8 too. a red one's been my dream car for so long. it is uber sweet.

yeah, i said uber.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
^ that car is 40, it isnt a "dream" car, just impractical, but its sexy. i want one
Quote by garrett5
LOTUS ELISE!!!!! My dream car

bro thats a chicks car...

i would want a panzer tank

or jus a dodge charger
Quote by shtiming
^ that car is 40, it isnt a "dream" car, just impractical, but its sexy. i want one

by dream car, i meant car that i dream of having. not sure what you meant, but it is definately sexy.

New, it would probably be an Audi TT Coupe.
But the car of my dreams is a 1970 Pontiac GTO Judge.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by Bennetts_strat
A VW Van! I would live in it! Hippies FTW!!!

Hell ya!!!!!!!!!!!!
87 comaro duuude
Quote by kirkisking
Were you like, physically abused as a child or something?

Squier HSS
Jackson Ke2
Marshall MG100HDFX
Boss METALZONE
Quote by chea_man
why dont chicks have tits on their back for slow dancing?
because sometimes, my friend, there can be too much of a good thing
Gnx or a GLHS.....a CSX VNT would be cool too

maybe even a phantom R/T but I dont know what it would take to get one into the states......might even be cheaper just to saw a t3 into a baron coupe......but if im gonna go thru that much trouble i might as well just build a hybrid k car......lot light, alot more 'granny car' sleeper look
Not the way I play guitar hero. I 5 stared free bird on the first try! Ima be a rock star..... as soon as my parents buy me a guitar.
Last edited by RPMurph at Aug 26, 2007,
definitely a dodge charger, i also like the chrysler 300, if i could go all out an infiniti g35 coup
Skyline or Mazda RX- 8

OR bikes

Ducati 1098
Suzuki Hayabusa
Suzuki GSXR
honda CBR 1000
Yamaha FZR
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
I'd get a Mustang Cobra...
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
if i dont get an RX-8, ill definately get the General Lee. who wouldnt want that car?

Quote by Its_Rock77
if i dont get an RX-8, ill definately get the General Lee. who wouldnt want that car?

::raises hand::

Mine would be a Mini-Coop

always wanted one, and i shall have one
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
Quote by dreamtheater91
::raises hand::

you want the general lee, you just dont know it yet. believe me. youll see the light!

Quote by Its_Rock77

you want the general lee, you just dont know it yet. believe me. youll see the light!

ONe of the teachers at my school actually has one.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ

in a year or two, i'm happy with my 240 at the moment
<('.'< ^('.')^ (>'.')>

Or, an original Humvee that is made to run on diesel, make about $200 in adjustments, and run it off used cooking (vegetable) oil.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
Daytona-4

anyone guess who that is? or what makes this car so special
Not the way I play guitar hero. I 5 stared free bird on the first try! Ima be a rock star..... as soon as my parents buy me a guitar.

holden torana, like these two (someones changed the badge to a chev on the blue one) but id put i big blower in mine
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
I really want a middle 80's Porsche 944 Turbo. You can find them in pretty good condition, with decent milage for a little under 10 grand.

Umm, well, the car I'd want, if I could afford it would be a project car. I have this vision of a 1969 Camaro done on a 3/4 or 5/8 scale, with all fiberglass body panels, your basic roll cage, a mild aluminum 327 or 350, maybe an LS1 (or an LS7 if I get rich), back that up with a Tremec 6-speed. Shouldn't cost too much, provided the fiberglass work is done cheaply.

Other than that, I'd want either a GMC Syclone (the quickest production truck to date, it'll eat Lightings for lunch, beat an SRT-10 off the line, and basically make mince-meat of anything less than an LS1 Camaro), or a 454 SS (not so fast, but a tire ripping beast if there ever was one). Both can be had for less than $20,000, usually about $12,000 for one in fair to good condition. I can't wait to get some money. A Corolla might be nice on gas, but it just isn't a girl chaser.
Livin' Easy, Livin' Free