ok, i know i dont post a lot in here, but who else loves the bouncing souls? i really like them. they have a really unique sound to them. DISSCUSS!!!!
yeah they do alot of group singng is what they do well
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
i'm half asleep anyway but i like it all
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
I love them so much
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by droog4life
meh their old stuff is awesome... their new stuff.... ehhhh, not so much

Are you kidding? The Gold Song is one of their best, the new one's a pretty solid album. if you're talking about Anchors Aweigh I get what you mean, but even that has some really good songs.

Definitely in my top 10 all time favorite bands, they're sooooooooo good. Really really good live show too.

But I'd say pop-punk forum.
The Bouncing Souls threads always die really fast in th pop punk forum
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
hardrock1315 yeah i was meaning anchors aweigh... yes their are a few really awesome songs on it, but as a whole not so good.
and to whoever asked some good songs some of my favorites are:
east coast! **** YOU!, hopeless romantic, manthem, hate, i like your mom, the ballad of johnny x, and Born Free (the live song from rock against bush someone else posted)
They kick ass, I saw em back in June, awesome show. Manthem will forever be one of my favorite songs.
Quote by GreenDayChris
I drink, and say oi occasionally. but I can't get laid to save my life.

Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
MX4Life you fucking godhaha
Quote by ryanL91
Midnight mile is the best song ever

damn right, deffinatly one of my favorites by them, also, kids and heroes is up there
Quote by hardrock1315
Are you kidding? The Gold Song is one of their best, the new one's a pretty solid album. if you're talking about Anchors Aweigh I get what you mean, but even that has some really good songs.

Definitely in my top 10 all time favorite bands, they're sooooooooo good. Really really good live show too.

But I'd say pop-punk forum.

Beat me to it. I love their new album. Anchors Aweigh has it's moments though.

This band can go in either punk/ska or pop punk/emo. For now I will let it stay here. I'm sure Andrew won't mind because they're so in between.

Anyway, I love the Bouncing Souls so much. Put me in a good mood no matter how bad I feel.