So my keys are locked in my car and i cant get in. Its 1:30 at night so i cant call anyone and plus i dont wanna pay a locksmith. And i have a ****load of weed in my car and it wreaks so id like to go with the DIY method.

any tips?

and my inside lights are on so my battery will be dead by like morning.
It's a simple process.

1)Break Window.
2) Blame Hoodlums. (A minority works best)
3)Have Insurance Fix It.

Simple.
ya if u got weed in teh car then breaking the window is ur cheapest/safest shot
with the lock smith its a 50 / 50 could b a cool locksmith smell the weed not give a **** or be a dick hole n tell on ya...
if its older than a like 95 you should be able to slim jim it. if not your gonna hafta use a 'big easy' type thing. basically you wedge the door open enough to get a rod or something in there(clothes hanger, anything) and use that to hit the automatic locks or pull the handle to open the door
Not the way I play guitar hero. I 5 stared free bird on the first try! Ima be a rock star..... as soon as my parents buy me a guitar.
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
Um...is your window open at all?

no

and the worse part is that earlier today i locked them in the car but luckily my back hood was open so i climbed through and unlocked it. im an idiot.
Quote by RPMurph
if its older than a like 95 you should be able to slim jim it. if not your gonna hafta use a 'big easy' type thing. basically you wedge the door open enough to get a rod or something in there(clothes hanger, anything) and use that to hit the automatic locks or pull the handle to open the door

its a 94 pathfinder so can you explain the slim jim method?>
Crap...I've heard of the way with a coat hanger going down next to the window but I've never had that work...are you sure you dont have a 2nd key? My car automatically unlocks the doors when my keys are in the ignition wont let it lock.
This happened to one of the cars in our convoy at a concert. Luckily, we were able to get in there with a wire hanger we randomly found in one of the cars, and tried unlocking the door, tried opening the power windows, and pulling the handle. I don't know which worked, but we eventually opened it.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
slim jim is when you stick a coat hanger between the window and the outside door sheel and try to pull the lock open.......im not sure about a 94 tho......i cant rememebr if they changed in in 94 or 95 to the point where you cant slim jim it
Not the way I play guitar hero. I 5 stared free bird on the first try! Ima be a rock star..... as soon as my parents buy me a guitar.
Take a wire hanger, unfold it, stick it through the space between the window and the door, grope around for the bottom of the lock, pull it up to unlock it, and get your keys.

I hope your car has those kinds of locks lol.
thermite FTW
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
so u hav access to internet, but u locked ur car with the keys inside.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
Quote by highway62
i live with my parents. They let me in.

i c. well good luck getting ur keys out. this happened to my brother like 3 times and he had to call AAA. my dad was super pissed about how much he had to pay AAA.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
at least you dident lock em outta the car then ud be truly ****ed
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Quote by hushie_619
Tennis ball Method!
cut a hole in a tennis ball, put the hole against the lock, push the ball with all your force, and it pops the lock open!

....what??
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
Quote by hushie_619
Tennis ball Method!
cut a hole in a tennis ball, put the hole against the lock, push the ball with all your force, and it pops the lock open!

I don't think that works with modern cars.
Quote by hushie_619
Tennis ball Method!

lol. They just disproved that on Mythbusters.
haha, my post was quoted 3 times in a row?
Quote by kirbyrocknroll
lol. They just disproved that on Mythbusters.

I MISSED THAT ONE!
Quote by Kensai
I'm no fancy doctor, but it sounds like you've got the clap.
Last edited by hushie_619 at Aug 26, 2007,