Page 1 of 2
\ /
/\
/ \
---- /------ \----
/ \
/ \
/ \

well im makin the anarchy logo...well tryin but its comin along pretty good for a first try

now...is there anyway i can make the circle around it?

or if someone could give me an anarchy ASCll thts already been made, even better

thnx in advance

EDIT-crap i just noticed it got ****ed up
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")....just cuz

Old Man Jenkins of The Jellyfishing Club. PM darkstar2466 to join
Last edited by RiffRaf at Aug 26, 2007,
Yeah go here: http://chris.com/ascii/

|*********************|=========[]
|_____________________ \____
|==+==================\
|__________________________|
 \ (@)(@)(@)(@)(@)(@)(@)(@)(@)/

It's a tank!
Last edited by the spiker at Aug 26, 2007,
Quote by RiffRaf
\ /
\ /
/\
/ \
---- /------ \----
/ \
/ \
/ \

well im makin the anarchy logo...well tryin but its comin along pretty good for a first try

now...is there anyway i can make the circle around it?

or if someone could give me an anarchy ASCll thts already been made, even better

thnx in advance

First off, make sure you type in a fixed-width font such as courier new or fixedsys.
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
(.|.)
 ).(   
( v )
 \|/

hehe ascii p0rn
Not the way I play guitar hero. I 5 stared free bird on the first try! Ima be a rock star..... as soon as my parents buy me a guitar.
Just get Firefox and download the Image-> ASCII add on. Then google image search for the thing and just right click it and download as image. I love that add-on.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by the spiker
Yeah go here: http://chris.com/ascii/

|*********************|=========[]
|_____________________ \____
|==+==================\
|__________________________|
\ (@)(@)(@)(@)(@)(@)(@)(@)(@)/

It's a tank!

dude, i love chris.com!

it is the uber pwnage!

/fanboy attitude

yeah....i remember when it was only "chris.com is better than josh.com"
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by RPMurph
(.|.)
).(
( v )
\|/

hehe ascii p0rn

DAAAYYUUM!!1!!

wers the code thing!? well u can easily fix it up by pressinn space...so hwo can i made the circle?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")....just cuz

Quote by RiffRaf
wers the code thing!? well u can easily fix it up by pressinn space...so hwo can i made the circle?

Here's a kind of half circle if it helps:

_______
  .-"        "-.
 /               \ 
/                 \
|                  |

Yeah, i used to make ascii. sue me
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Quote by The Spoon
asciiconvert.com

thnx eveyone for helpin..but ^this did the trick
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")....just cuz

,)(8)).
              (()))())()).
             (()"````"::= )
             )| _    _ ::= )
            (()(o)/ (o) ?(/)
             )(::c ::.( /)
            (( \ .__. ;,/(/)
              ) `.___,'/ (/)
                 |    | (/)
               _.'    ,\(/)__
           _.-"   ` u    (/) ".
         ,"               ^    \
        /                      |
        |           .      `.  |
        |   /,'   _  `.'   _ `.|
        |   ||   (o)  |   (o) ||
        |   |\        ;       /)
        (   \ `.,___,' `.,__,'/
         \   \ |           | /
          \   `;           |/
           `. /            |
      cjr    Y             |
      + cj  /          (   |
           /               ;
          /               /
         ;       ` .    ,'(
         |          \##'   \
         :           Y      \
          \           \      \
           \           \      \
            \           \      \
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Quote by RPMurph
(.|.)
).(
( v )
\|/

hehe ascii p0rn

.-.
 (/^\)
 (\ /)
 .-'-.
/(_I_)\
\\) (//
 / * \
 \ Y /
  \|/
  /|\
  \|/
  /Y\

mines better!!!

edit: damn, I got banned by westo before I even posted this...
_____
.-" fill me +"-.
/ fill me fill me \
/ fill me fill me \
|fill me fill me |
|fill me fill me |
|fill me fill me |
|fill me fill me |
|fill me fill me |
\ fill me fill me/
\ fill me ++ /
"_fill me "

It's a circle..sort of

Last edited by Bennetts_strat at Aug 26, 2007,
Quote by SaulHudson#2
wow an anarchy symbol, that makes you pretty hard.
You probably know nothing about anarchy. You probably think anarchist's are just a group of scene kids trying to act tough.

You know nothing about anarchy until you read (yes read, not watch the movie) V for vendetta
and even then you dont know much
        |\
[U]        | |                     [/U]
[U]        |/     .-.              [/U]
[U]       /|_     `-’       |      [/U]
[U]      //| \      |       |      [/U]
[U]     | \|_ |     |     .-|      [/U]
      *-|-*    (_)     `-’
        |
        L.
Last edited by demonofthenight at Aug 26, 2007,
Quote by demonofthenight
You probably know nothing about anarchy. You probably think anarchist's are just a group of scene kids trying to act tough.

You know nothing about anarchy until you read (yes read, not watch the movie) V for vendetta
and even then you dont know much

Lol, that's the lamest statement I've ever read on this site.

By your logic some comic book is the seminal text for anarchists.

Jesus Christ, grow up already.

You know nothing about Christianity until you've read (yes read, not watch the movie) the Da Vinci Code!! Lulz1.

Imbecile.

Anyone can learn all they need to know about anarchy from reading the wiki page, and even then it's bollocks.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles
Lol, that's the lamest statement I've ever read on this site.

By your logic some comic book is the seminal text for anarchists.

Jesus Christ, grow up already.

You know nothing about Christianity until you've read (yes read, not watch the movie) the Da Vinci Code!! Lulz1.

Imbecile.

Anyone can learn all they need to know about anarchy from reading the wiki page, and even then it's bollocks.
And I'm sure your the expert on every political ideology known to man because you can read wiki.

Honestly, you ever read those comics. They might not be completely about anarchy, but they're more interesting to read than those pamplets that get handed out.

And please lets not hijack this thread.
        |\
      *-|-*    (_)     `-’
        |
        L.
...................................'''''''''''''''',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,''''',,,,;;;;'........................................................
.................................''''''''''''''''''',,,,,,,,,,,,,''',,,,,,,,,,,,,,'..';;;;,'''',,,,;;;;,'.......................................................
...............................'''''''''''''''''''''...',,,,,,,,..................';,.';;;,''''''',,,,,,'.......................................................
............::. .;:'..'cc'............'''''''''''...;:'.''',,,,'..':llllodddxxddodxo'.',;;,'...,;....,'...................''''''.............................'''
...........oWK,.lNXc  :KK: ........................oNXc......'.....;ok0ko;,,;kOOkc....''... ;0Xc 'xKo....................'''.................................'
.'dOc .oOo'dMKldXMWKx,:KK:,xOO00Oxk000x; .lkOOOx;,dXMWKx,.lk0Okc..:kOOk:........cxx:.;oc..,ll';0Kl;kNMKo,.'lodol,..coood:..''...,lddoc'..ddl,.'looddoclddo:...
.,KWd..OM0;dMKcc0WWOl'cNNc:XMKodXMXddXMO..o0O0NM0:c0WNkc;xWWOkKO;'d000d..''''....''..xM0' oWNc:XWdl0WMXOc.;O0OXWX:;KMN0Oo..'...lXWKkKXo;kWNOKWXldWMXkKWMXO0WNo..
.,KWd..OM0;dMK, oWX:  cNNc:XWo .OMO..kM0:lXN0OXMK,.oWX: '0MN0kko';k00Ol..'..''''.....xM0' oWNc:XWo.:XWx. .d0K0XWWl;KWx........,0M0, .'.lNWo.,KMOkWNc :XWx.,KMk..
.'OMKdxNM0;dMK, oWWOl'cNNc:XWo .OMO..kM0ckMXdoKMK, oWNOl;dWWOddl.,x000d.....;lxkxxd:'dMXo:OWNc:XWl ;KWOc,oNWOlkWWl;KWd....... .kMXl,co;cXWkXWkxWX: ,KWd.'0Mk..
'.;dOOkkko':kd' 'dOOo.,xx,'dk: .lkl..lko''oOOOkko' ,dOOo..cxOOxl..:kOOx:.... .oOOOx:.,OXXKXX0:;0Kc .xXX0c,xXX0KXKc,OXo....;c'..,dKXXX0c.:OXXXKd,cK0; 'OXl.'kXd..
,,................................................'..''..'...'.....:xO0Ol,....d00OOo. .,;;,,,..,,'..',;,...,;;,,,..','.''....''..';;,'....,;;'...,,...,,'..','.'
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'.';ccclllllodddko..,,,;;,,,,,;;;;;;;;;,,,,,,,,,,,,;;;;;;;;;;;;,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;;;
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;,'....,,,'....',.';:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ccccccccccccc:::::::;;;;;;;;;;,',:::ccc:::::cccccccc::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc::::::::::::::::cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

hmmm
Rankles, you're so mean.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by demonofthenight
And I'm sure your the expert on every political ideology known to man because you can read wiki.

Honestly, you ever read those comics. They might not be completely about anarchy, but they're more interesting to read than those pamplets that get handed out.

But...he's Rankles...

...of course he does!

EDIT: And by the way, the TS's question was answered long ago so this thread can die now...
Last edited by BodaciousZac at Aug 26, 2007,
Quote by BodaciousZac
But...he's Rankles...

...of course he does!
Suck up
        |\
      *-|-*    (_)     `-’
        |
        L.
Quote by demonofthenight

What I'm saying is anarchy does not need a post 2000 comic book to explain it when the ideas behind it have been around for thousands of years.

You want yo learn about Christianity? You read the bible. You don't read some mildly related book that you think has some kind of answer regarding the whole thing.

To say that you can't possibly know about anarchy without reading a book that was printed in the last ten years is the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles
What I'm saying is anarchy does not need a post 2000 comic book
try 1982

Anarchy isn't that hard to understand. No leader and do what you want.

And stop refering to christianity, it has a bible and 1.5 billion followers. Theres no anarchist bible (anarchist cookbook doesn't count) and I don't think theres ever been a real anarchist party, apart from that group trying to seize power around the russian revoulution.

What I'm saying is that V for vendetta changed my oppinion about anarchy. As if I'm going to read a 1000 page thesis on it. No, I'd rather read a comicbook about a 16 yearold girl and a transvestite terrorist blowing stuff up and killing people.
        |\
      *-|-*    (_)     `-’
        |
        L.
Quote by demonofthenight
try 1982

And stop refering to christianity, it has a bible and 1.5 billion followers. Theres no anarchist bible (anarchist cookbook doesn't count) and I don't think theres ever been a real anarchist party, apart from that group trying to seize power around the russian revoulution.

What I'm saying is that V for vendetta changed my oppinion about anarchy. As if I'm going to read a 1000 page thesis on it. No, I'd rather read a comicbook about a 16 yearold girl and a transvestite terrorist blowing stuff up and killing people.

V for Vendetta wasn't about anarchy, it was about overthrowing a corrupt ruler.
^And establishing an anarchy. V referers to anarchy as "the land of do as you please." He says that at least 10 times. V is an anarchist.
        |\
      *-|-*    (_)     `-’
        |
        L.
Quote by demonofthenight
try 1982

It's irrelevant, anarchy wouldn't and doesn't work.

You'd rather read a comic book for your opinions than a thesis? Then you're an idiot. If you think you know jack all about anarchy from reading that comic and are refusing to actually read up on what anarchy is like in real society then I pity you. You can't just read one story about an anarchist and believe to know all sides of it.

You have the naive opinion of a thirteen year old who's listened to too much Black Flag. There's nothing wrong with believing in the potential of anarchy, but there is something wrong in refusing to educate yourself past that initial pipe dream. It's ignorant and wrong.

Go live in Somalia if you think anarchy works. Good luck tying your belongings down.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by demonofthenight
^And establishing an anarchy. V referers to anarchy as "the land of do as you please." He says that at least 10 times. V is an anarchist.

Why argue with Admin, just why?
Quote by demonofthenight

You do realise that V For Vendetta is about rebelling against a FASCIST government?

The only reason you think that anarchy could possibly result in happiness of all citizens is that the comicbook ends just when the evil establishment falls. It doesn't show you the reality of an anarchist state so your perception of anarchy is simply "dey fightz da fascists lol", which, let's face it, is not at all the reality of it.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by 666_Pounder

Eh don't scare him, I won't warn him just for disagreeing with me
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles
It's irrelevant, anarchy wouldn't and doesn't work.

You'd rather read a comic book for your opinions than a thesis? Then you're an idiot. If you think you know jack all about anarchy from reading that comic and are refusing to actually read up on what anarchy is like in real society then I pity you. You can't just read one story about an anarchist and believe to know all sides of it.

You have the naive opinion of a thirteen year old who's listened to too much Black Flag. There's nothing wrong with believing in the potential of anarchy, but there is something wrong in refusing to educate yourself past that initial pipe dream. It's ignorant and wrong.

Go live in Somalia if you think anarchy works. Good luck tying your belongings down.
I don't like black flag, I'm not an anarchist (if anything, I believe in social democracy as the easiest and closest thing to peace), and all you've done is insult me. I'd expect more from an admin.

And do you think some things will always work and somethings will never work? Who the hell knows, a successfull and peacefull anarchy might work one day. And isn't a simple stonage village from before civilization an anarchy?

I never said I know everything about anarchy. Although your arrogantly presenting yourself as the master of all knowledge of anarchy. So do you think you know more than me? Are you actualy arrogant enough to think that you know everything I know?
        |\
      *-|-*    (_)     `-’
        |
        L.
Last edited by demonofthenight at Aug 26, 2007,
Quote by 666_Pounder
Because I have balls

Quote by duncang
The only reason you think that anarchy could possibly result in happiness of all citizens
Once again I'm not an anarchist, just someone thats attempting to understand it. And yes I have attempted to read the wikipedia acticles about it.
        |\
      *-|-*    (_)     `-’
        |
        L.
Page 1 of 2