AVP: Requiem

This movie looks awesome! I am a HUGE fan of aliens and predators, and even tho the first movie wasn't that great, this one looks promising. I think this is the way AVP should have been. As much gore and fighting between the two brutes as possible, not that PG-13 stuff. I can't wait for it! So, what do you guys think of it and the rest of the alien and predator movies?
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
That looked pretty cool. I'm gonna see it cuz predators are my homies. And the alien with the armor, bomb, weapons, and camoflage is pretty cool too.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
The first movie was alright, but it was really cheesy. I don't think I'll be watching the second one.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
First one sucked, second one will suck as hard if not twice as hard as the first.

EDIT: and it ain't gonna be a good movie without my governor in it
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Quote by Krost
Title does NOT sound right.

Agreed.

Sounds too.....would-be-artsy. I would prefer something like "Alien Vs Predator: Awww ****." Or something similar. That being said, the movie looks way better than the first AVP, and the last two Alien-movies. I will be seeing it.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
That was pretty badass. Pred cutting an alien into pieces and the acid to the face...

Looks like a good movie. I might check it out when it hits the theaters.
i didnt really like the first AVP, but i guess this one looks alright... my drummer loves ALL the Alien and Predator movies.... even the **** ones, anytime i go over to his place he makes me watch one....
Quote by Ferdinandstrat
My problem is the lube,it's not easing the pain,it just makes it less gripy

Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Wait a minute! Do they send the boxes in boxes!?

EASY MONEY!!!!
Looks decent, I'm sure I'll see it. I didn't mind the first AVP until the human and the predator teamed up, that was so lame.
i saw alien vs predator when i was younger and had nightmares......i hate any slightly scary/horror movies.
****ing finally
Dinobot clone of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Member #6 of the Geddy Lee fan club - pm RIC4003 to join.
UG spartan number 180
o.O looks better then I thought it would... and +1 to the westo saying it won't be as good without arney
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.