I went to an Against All Authority show tonight in Gainesville and i took the mic for their cover of Holiday Inn Cambodia! it was great. Must say im not a great singer, but the energy was intense and ****ing great. Can't wait till they come back again.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Awesome!!!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Awesome, you did mediocre vocals for a less than mediocre band.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by I_Pwn

**** you too bitch!

Quote by lavazza
....is their a video at youtube?

i dunno yet... I know there was a kid recording a lot of it and i talked to him afterwards so im going to try to get a copy.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by I_Pwn

*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
awesome!!! F*ck off I_pwn, respect another one his musical taste!
Quote by Shea Donoghue
"WHY DON'T YOU JUST F*CK OFF?!" So I ran up to her face and went "FINE, I F*CKING WILL" and stuck my hands down my pants and started masturbating. My friends were pissing themselves laughing while she just went "JESUS CHRIST"
Quote by I_Pwn

But seriously, sounds cool.
Quote by cortez0

Go make chocolate, or whatever it is you Belgians do.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by I_Pwn
Go make chocolate, or whatever it is you Belgians do.

Belgians make some tasy waffles.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Belgians make some tasy waffles.

Agreed.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by cortez0

Why is Bert cheating on Ernie, in you avatar?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I got a mic handoff during like 3 different songs the first time I saw The Epoxies. Plus Roxy Epoxy touched my chin for an entire verse of We're So Small. That show made my life.
oh and a band that played 2 bands before against all authority called the Upsiders handed off the mic to me for Die Die Die my darling by the misfits. Overall the best show i've been to since the circle jerks show in orlando.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Quote by sargasm
I got a mic handoff during like 3 different songs the first time I saw The Epoxies. Plus Roxy Epoxy touched my chin for an entire verse of We're So Small. That show made my life.

lucky...
I was planning to say the intro to Restoration of Chaos and Order (the contradictory bush speech segment) instead of watching them play for like 20 seconds with no lyrics, but I sadly couldn't go. =[

Maybe next summer.
Quote by I_Pwn

play nice!

That's awesome though. If you find a video of it on youtube, definately post it.

And I am jealous of you Jordan.
It's probably better than the vocals they have now...

Congratulations though, I'd really like to see it on youtube or something.
Quote by element4433
Why is Bert cheating on Ernie, in you avatar?

Wouldn't you with that girl?
Quote by Shea Donoghue
"WHY DON'T YOU JUST F*CK OFF?!" So I ran up to her face and went "FINE, I F*CKING WILL" and stuck my hands down my pants and started masturbating. My friends were pissing themselves laughing while she just went "JESUS CHRIST"
Quote by sargasm

One I know once got on stage at a Dropkick Murphys concert, he didn´t know anything by them until this day and Al Barr gave him the microphone ....

since that day I thin khe knows some lyrics
Quote by lavazza
One I know once got on stage at a Dropkick Murphys concert, he didn´t know anything by them until this day and Al Barr gave him the microphone ....

thats embarrassing for him :-x
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Quote by lavazza

One word- improvise.
I saw them a couple weeks ago and their bassist sand with strep throght! I thought that was pretty cool
How many brothas fell victim to the streets?

Rest in peace young nigga, there's a heaven for a G.