Damn, my finger has been feeling very tingly and on the verge of going numb. Does anyone know how to help this.
666 BRO
You could quit complaining and be like.. Oh no, I have to have a numb finger for a little while.. Well, it's time to move on with my life..

At least, that's what I'd do.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
My little finger has been numb for ages and I think it's because of my wrist decorations and ornaments. I may have pinched a nerve or something.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
^ lol good advice!

Thank you, I thought so, too.

By the way.. One of these days, I'm going to go to medical school, and be a real doctor. And then, I swear to God, I'm going to come onto the Pit and prescribe Icy Hot anyway.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by TSmitty6
get blood flowing to it, stimulate it: squeeze, shake, rub, etc.

yea, treat it like you treat your penis! he seems happy right? then it'll work for your finger!
Quote by TSmitty6
get blood flowing to it, stimulate it: squeeze, shake, rub, etc.

Yeah, do that.

Quote by Incardito
No really kank... icy hot.

Icy hot would just make it go numb faster.

I'm embarassed for you.
Quote by BodaciousZac
Yeah, do that.

Icy hot would just make it go numb faster.

I'm embarassed for you.

>_> I was joking you nubtard as I was previously banned for spaming icy hot on numerous threads

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
My little finger on my fretting hand went numb a week ago. The doctor said don't sweat, probably just nerve damage which will fix itself.
The best guitar lesson site: http://www.justinguitar.com/

Ibanez RG565
Fender Japan Telecaster TC72-78
Korg Ax1500G
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss DD-6
quickest way to fix a numb finger - ram it up your ass til you feel it again
Gear Lists are for G*A*Y*S

place it in an oven for a good 15 minutes at 200 degrees, then serve as is on a plate of some sort.