I just picked up a copy of Madden 08 for the X-Box 360, and so far, it's a killer game. While playing and looking through the features, I ran into a problem.

Being a longtime Madden player, I like to create my own fantasy team. I went through the Create-A-Team and created a team. Soon after, I created a player in my likeness and wanted to put him on my created team. Here's the problem: For some reason, the game won't let me edit my own created team via the Create-A-Team option, which I was able to do easily on older Maddens. It also won't even let me edit my created player via the Create-A-Player option.

How do I edit my team (specifically, the roster) or player I created? Do I have to create the player, and then add him to my created team (fantasy draft), or is there some way of editing my creations?
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
I would guess there isn't. I know, ripoff! If you think that's bad, you should see what they did for Wii. Last year we had good controls, double jukes, BETTER GRAPHICS, Create-a-player/team/fan/play, etc. The only thing missing was online play. This year, we have none of that, and as an added kick in the pants they decided to make all character models the same height and weight. My LBs look like nerdy high school kids who don't lift. Greg Olsen (6'5") is the same height as Garrett Wolfe (5'7"). What the hell? EA was either really lazy or screwed us on purpose. And weapons do squat in this game. But at least we have online now *rolls eyes*
Who the hell is Jimmy, why did he crack corn, and why doesn't anybody care?

What's the matter Colonel Sandurz? Chicken!?!?
Quote by graybass_20x6
I just picked up a copy of Madden 08 for the X-Box 360, and so far, it's a killer game. While playing and looking through the features, I ran into a problem.

Being a longtime Madden player, I like to create my own fantasy team. I went through the Create-A-Team and created a team. Soon after, I created a player in my likeness and wanted to put him on my created team. Here's the problem: For some reason, the game won't let me edit my own created team via the Create-A-Team option, which I was able to do easily on older Maddens. It also won't even let me edit my created player via the Create-A-Player option.

How do I edit my team (specifically, the roster) or player I created? Do I have to create the player, and then add him to my created team (fantasy draft), or is there some way of editing my creations?

Here's the thing: when you create a team and save it, you can't change it. All you can do with a created team you saved is import it into different modes. What you need to do is create your player and then make the team. That way when you're doing the fantasy draft you can draft your created player from whatever team you put him on.

As for editing players, you do that by going into the rosters and finding them there. You can't edit positions or physical appearance, but I'm pretty sure you can change everything else, including personal information and ratings.
Quote by djbblue
I would guess there isn't. I know, ripoff! If you think that's bad, you should see what they did for Wii. Last year we had good controls, double jukes, BETTER GRAPHICS, Create-a-player/team/fan/play, etc. The only thing missing was online play. This year, we have none of that, and as an added kick in the pants they decided to make all character models the same height and weight. My LBs look like nerdy high school kids who don't lift. Greg Olsen (6'5") is the same height as Garrett Wolfe (5'7"). What the hell? EA was either really lazy or screwed us on purpose. And weapons do squat in this game. But at least we have online now *rolls eyes*

Wow. Just wow.

Quote by Castlebravo
Here's the thing: when you create a team and save it, you can't change it. All you can do with a created team you saved is import it into different modes. What you need to do is create your player and then make the team. That way when you're doing the fantasy draft you can draft your created player from whatever team you put him on.

As for editing players, you do that by going into the rosters and finding them there. You can't edit positions or physical appearance, but I'm pretty sure you can change everything else, including personal information and ratings.

I guessed as much after looking over the game. I wish they would have kept the creation tools similar over the years. Oh well.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you