All those who love Les Pauls over SG's, post here! Signiture models such as Billie Joe Armstrongs and Zak Wylde;s rock! Junior, Studio, Standard, Custom, w/e, just talk about my Les Pauls own SG's!
Am i right in thinking we already have about 6 of these threads already?

Well i have an Epi LP junior... lol. so i'm irrelevant to this thread, i only bought it as a consolation to the fact i didn't like the necks on the LP standard lol, i like the junior neck though...
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Last edited by Blompcube at Aug 26, 2007,
No.
Look!

Learn how to spell, grammar is your friend

Member #11 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.

Blues player of the Laney Cult
Quote by We_Are_The_D
All those who love Les Pauls over SG's, post here! Signiture models such as Billie Joe Armstrongs and Zak Wylde;s rock! Junior, Studio, Standard, Custom, w/e, just talk about my Les Pauls own SG's!

haha
Quote by TDS
You know what would be awsome? A phone that doubled as a fleshlight that recharged power through kinetic motion.

"hold on guys my phone's dying."
*fap*
"Ok we're good."
Quote by Axecutioner
And anyways what makes signiture models so cool unless they are yours?
Maybe someone really likes a particular guitarists tone and wants to duplicate it. Maybe someone plays in a covers band or tribute band. Maybe it comes with a unique finish.
Generally also, if some big name is willing to put their name on a product, you know it's going to be a solid isntrument. Maybe not the best, but you're not going to get say, Eric Clapton putting his name on an utter pile of ****e that falls apart the second you touch it, for example. For new players buying their first guitar, this sort of thing can be very reassuring.

Quote by pinback
haha

Actually the Bille Joe signature is a damn nice guitar. It's just a shame that it's associated with such a waste of space. Seriously, if you called it any other name, it'd be bloody nice, it's the only Junior that's worth touching.
i have a epiphone les paul special II black finish do i qualify? and hi steve sent u a friend invite
Attachments:
My Guitar 3.JPG
Reaper_666: Born To Rock!!!
Last edited by Reaper_666 at Oct 20, 2007,
Need I say use the search bar? I guess I do. USE THE SEARCH BAR!
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
the other thread is on the same page as this one. it even has the same title.

i think its time for:

*reported*
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
hah
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground