Ok so i have decided to get an Agile-AL3100 here in a few weeks with my birthday money!

i will have about 175 left over after the guitar purchase and i really wanna buy some pickups to make my guitar shine! I recently just got a B-52 AT-212 and i play mostly classic/alt, modern rock as well as metal and some clean stuff! I have a wide variety of tones i like to cover so i want some real versatile pickups!

I was thinking for the neck position, maybe something like the Seymour Duncan APH-1. But im open to others! here i want something thats really warm distinctive for chords and can handle some crunch for that good classic rock sound

Then in the bridge something that will get more of a modern rock (Breaking Benjamin) and trashier metal tone (Metallica, Trivium). I'm just not sure on what pickup will get me the closest thing to this! so i need some suggestions!

i really wanna make my rig shine so please, any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Duncan Custom or Custom 5 in the bridge, depending on whether you want the extra bite and sharper attack of the ceraminc magnet or a touch more warmth and versatility from the alnico V. The Alnico Pro 2 would be fine in the neck, or you could just go with a 59.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Just to be clear the custom-5 is the SH-5 right? that in the bridge with alnico pro 2 in the neck, would you say that is a pretty good combo?

Is Duncan Probably the best brand to go with or am i totally overlooking a different better brand?
Duncans are fine but you might want to check out DiMarzio too.
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
Quote by HeritageQB11
Just to be clear the custom-5 is the SH-5 right? that in the bridge with alnico pro 2 in the neck, would you say that is a pretty good combo?

Is Duncan Probably the best brand to go with or am i totally overlooking a different better brand?

Nope, the Custom is the SH5, the Custom 5 is the SH14...that's why I hate those stupid model numbers

I dunno why, but I always tend to prefer Duncans for Les Paul type guitars...that being said you could have a look at the Norton and the Breed for the bridge, I can't really see past the breed for the neck though.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Yea i'm going to have to Seagull i just really like the sounds of the Duncan's!
i think i'm going to go with the,

Alnico Pro 2 in the neck

and

Custom 5 in the bridge

it sounds like they will give me the most versatility and and cover the wide variety of tones i'm after!