Ok.. well I was jamming yesterday with my relatively new Hot Rod Deluxe. Long story short, it basically just stopped making noise while I was playing. My initial thought was that maybe I had blown a fuse, so I went out and got mine checked. The guy at Radioshack said it was still ok but I bought new ones anyway, just to make sure. Tried the new fuses out, it's not the fuse.

I'm new to tube amps, and so I really don't know what I'm doing here. Is it possible for me to have blown a tube after about two months? All the tubes still light up, but I don't know if that means anything. I'm pretty much positive I didn't blow the speaker out, I had the volume up to about 3 (out of 12).

I guess my best bet is to take it into a shop, considering it's still under warranty, but the issue is that I have a gig on Friday and I really would like to have my amp back by then. Is there anything I can do at home to check what the problem is before I bring it in tomorrow? Any idea what the problem might be? Thanks a lot...
[SIZE=
You take your amp to Radioshack? Take it to a real guitar amp tech instead, who actually knows stuff.
Haha no, even I wouldn't take my amp to Radioshack... I had the guy there test out the fuse to make sure it's working. I'm just gonna bring it in to the shop tomorrow and see what happens. I might be able to borrow a decent amp from a friend, as well.
[SIZE=