Just wondering what you guys thought of the Epiphone Les Paul Custom in alpine white.
I think its pretty sick, so i thought I might buy it but i want some feedback first. I play alot of silverstein, as i lay dying, parkway drive, IKTPQ and stuff like that. Do you think the guitar fits the music I play???
Go and play one, see if it sounds/feels right to you, don't just consider buying it because of looks.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I have played it a whole bunch of times its sick its sounds like it fits my style to me i was jw what everyone else thoght.
If you played it and you love playing it, go for it.

I've played it twice and really liked it, its great guitar IMO.
“This was a manuscript of the night we couldn’t read.”
You could also look into an Agile. Solid mahogany body and from what I hear they play great, and if it doesn't work out, they have a good return policy. Just thought I would throw that out there, someone is bound to eventually on here.
mate, im getting this guitar next week after trying it out in a store and imo there is no better guitar for the money. it looks stunning in the flesh as well. the stock pickups are good, but if you want to change them, youl have a killer guitar.
i say go for it!
Yea man, seems like you're set on it. Enjoy!
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I've got the Alpine White Epi custom myself and it's feckin' gorgeous. The stock pickups were more than good enough when I first bought it, now I've moved on a bit I've had to replace them with Gibson Burstbuckers to give it new life, doing so it keeps up with my Gibsons no problem. In fact of all my guitars, the (admittedly modded) Epi custom is probably my #2.

And nothing, nothing, beats the Alpine White/black accenting/gold hardware finish combination.