Used in the intro to Time to Go by the Dropkick Murphys? Rancid uses it in a couple of their songs, and it's at the end of Dammit by blink 182 and the last verse of New Girl by the Suicide Machines.

I'm not sure if this is the right thread, so if its not, just tell me where I should post this instead.
**RIP In the Van on the Comeback Road**

Quote by confusius
You're going to have to go to the doctor. He is going to ram his finger up your ass and the rest you can imagine. It will be severly painful you are most likely to die in the process. Enjoy.
*Instrument?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Actually, upon further research it is more likely to be an accordian, as they have an accordian player
Quote by Tophue
Actually, upon further research it is more likely to be an accordian, as they have an accordian player

Thats what I thought it might be. I know it's not a bagpipe.

Quote by confusius
You're going to have to go to the doctor. He is going to ram his finger up your ass and the rest you can imagine. It will be severly painful you are most likely to die in the process. Enjoy.
It sounds like an accordian to me
EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!

Quote by Gunpowder
I know another racially insensitive scientific term. "Dark matter." Science, please! Dark people do matter!

Quote by InvaderTSN
What is this.....sarcasm? Some form of french toast?
Edit, it's a Harmonica or Accordian, i think Harmonica in E, since, mine is and i can getthe intro lol. may be wrong though.
okay, thanks.

Quote by confusius
Quote by CraigKing
Edit, it's a Harmonica or Accordian, i think Harmonica in E, since, mine is and i can getthe intro lol. may be wrong though.

You can get harmonicas in all keys.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
Which Rancid songs?
Quote by musicianamedave
I tell them that I'm happy with my current church, the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Then I ask them if they would like to be touched by his noodly appendage.

Quote by filthandfury

YES.
Like a russian doll, with balls.

I love The Pit.