Man, I suck at singing. If I knew how to sing, I'd know so many chick songs by now.

Does anyone here sing and play guitar at the same time? Do you have any advice or something? At first I didn't care about the singing, but now this is really annoying me.

/rant.
There is a thread in another forum full of ways to improve your singing.

I cant remember it though...
Gibson Les Paul Std double cut-away
Taylor K-14CE Koa back and front
Epiphone LP standard
Line 6 Flextone 150w
Kam 800w 15inch PA
Yamaha FG720S
Line 6 UXII tone port
Microkorg
i would help you, but your reasons for wanting to sing are meaningless from a musical point of view.
Quote by bi-ah!
this is UG
of course they're going to say
0H it'5 @ jAcK50l\l!??!?!
iT i5 TeH p\/\/naG3!!!

but yeah its fine
The ultimate way to learn how to sing and play the guitar at the same time: tap your foot like a metronome. Worked for me.
It is called a vocal trainer.I'm not sure but i don't think it is more than a guitar teacher (I could be wrong)
Quote by slash_angus_VH
i would help you, but your reasons for wanting to sing are meaningless from a musical point of view.

exactly
Quote by DunlopGuy
I...don't...get...this...thre (brain explodes)

Quote by glib homunculus
I make love to cheesecake.

Quote by slash_angus_VH

OK, I already know how to sing for metal. Not like, all screamo and sloppy, but my voice is more like a mix between George Fisher and Chuck Schuldiner.

I can't use a death metal voice for an acoustic song ( ), therefore, that was why I created this thread. And usually acoustic songs are for chicks. So...yeah.