right....ive just got a PS3. Any advice on how to use this beast of a machine? and any game recommendations? It came with two driving games, I wouldnt mind a First person shooter thats fun to play with mates.

Edit: how is the ps3 for watching movies on as well?

and ive tired in the console thread....no one replied
Um... I know it has blu ray disc drive so you can watch blu ray movies, as for games:
Resistance fall of man
Call of duty 3
Call of duty 4 when it comes out
?!
Resistance:Fall of man is a decent shooter. As for movies, I hope you like Blu-Ray.
Are you ready for some hardcore man on Manatee action?
Well, none of the good games start coming out until November, like Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty 4, (for me) Smackdown vs. Raw 2008. By the time you beat all of those, Metal Gear Solid 4 will be out before you know it.
PM me. I know a site with an entire forum devoted to the PS3.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Grand Theft Auto IV is out in October.
“You know that I don't fucking care if I live or die.”
sell it
get a xbox 360

haha
c.o.d. 4 is gonna be the **** when it comes out ive been playin the beta... quite amazing... i say get that for ur ps3 next month, or the month after, whenever it comes out
and if ea sports' SKATE comes out on ps3, which im sure it will
get it
pringles was originally going to be a tennis ball company

having a penis is like having a friend who always wants to play
Quote by yam
right....ive just got a PS3. Any advice on how to use this beast of a machine? and any game recommendations? It came with two driving games, I wouldnt mind a First person shooter thats fun to play with mates.

Edit: how is the ps3 for watching movies on as well?

and ive tired in the console thread....no one replied

You're a lucky bastard.

Oh yeah advice, turn the thing on and play!
use it to help scientists break down and create new compounds with Folding@Home.

not only will the Ps3 play games/movies.. it will also cure cancer.

PSN ID: ArranP
Quote by apmaman
use it to help scientists break down and create new compounds with Folding@Home.

not only will the Ps3 play games/movies.. it will also cure cancer.

The PS3 has games???

I thought it was just something to play blu ray movies for people who wanted a cheaper blu ray player.

My advice, take it back and spend same money on a Wii and Xbox 360. For people who own one of these consoles, autumn is going to be busy, and for people who own both, good luck keeping up.
Get Littlebigplanet when it comes out....

...I think thats what its called.
its 1:56 am and i just ate 6 chocolate chip cookies in not even near as many minutes