Well, I'm learning the song Crowd Chant by Joe Satriani off of Super Colossal, and it has a Satriani scream in it. I read on UG that to do one, you do a pinch harmonic on the open G string, but I'm not really any good at doing pinches.
So I was wondering, because I tried it and it seemed to work, can you instead do a regular harmonic on the 9th fret of the G string and have the same sound?
Also, if anyone has any tips on playing Ten Words or Super Colossal, I would greatly appreciate them.
Corona Corona
Ten Words is fairly simple- slow it down to half speed and work it back up in small increments.

Satch screams are usually at the 2, 2.5, or 3rd fret.

I can't help with the SC solo, I don't think the tabs are right.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Yeah, all the Joe Satriani tabs on here are relatively bad. Not necsserally bad quality, just missing lots of parts and not on the right place on the fretboard.
Corona Corona
Most of them are close enough you can figure it out- live videos always help, too.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Pretty much 99% of all Satriani (and also Vai and Johnson, etc.) tabs, or rather powertabs, are straight from the tabbook anyways.