Well I've come to notice that the C-1+ really isn't cut out for me, mainly because of the smaller scale, I just have too much trouble playing it, this was my first smaller scale guitar, other then that, it's an awesome guitar. The duncan pickups have a sweet clean sound and can handle distortion very well, neck feels awesome, great sustain. I was looking to do a trade for another schecter, nothing else. Finish is vintage sunburst, string thru, mahogany body, maple neck, rosewood fretboard, duncan designed pickups with coil split on tone knob.

I am interested in a C-1 blackjack or a C-1 classic, or LTD/ESP, NOTHING ELSE! I would be willing to add some cash also. It would have to be an even trade though. I've installed chrome dunlop straplocks and comes with a levy gig bag. Guitar is in excellent shape, no nicks or dings, just installed fresh regular slinky's also and cleaned and conditioned the fretboard.

If someone is interested in a outright purchase, I will do $350 plus shipping anywhere in the US.

Here's some pics

Guitar:
ESP LTD EC-1000 STBC

Bass:
Fender MIA Black/Maple Jazz 4 String
Ampeg B-40 4x10 Cab
Ampeg SVT3 Pro
Last edited by Bad Seed at Aug 30, 2007,
morning bump.....
Guitar:
ESP LTD EC-1000 STBC

Bass:
Ampeg B-40 4x10 Cab
Ampeg SVT3 Pro
$380 plus shipping........
Guitar:
ESP LTD EC-1000 STBC

Bass:
Ampeg B-40 4x10 Cab
Ampeg SVT3 Pro
man is it that ugly?
Guitar:
ESP LTD EC-1000 STBC

Bass:
Ampeg B-40 4x10 Cab
Ampeg SVT3 Pro
no i just don't have the money!!!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
If you're interested, I can maybe do $340 shipped to Oklahoma (73003) when my paycheck comes in on the 8th... Let me know. I've been looking to get a Schecter C1 Elite in white, but this is a pretty sweet guitar too. I owe my dad $100 of that paycheck and I have to be left with $50 afterwards but we'll see. PM me if you're interested...
Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2's
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Schecter Stilletto Elite-4

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

fuzzyDXMG=GREAT buyer/trader, easy to deal with.
Last edited by atreyurock9 at Aug 28, 2007,
Quote by atreyurock9
If you're interested, I can maybe do $340 shipped to Oklahoma (73003) when my paycheck comes in on the 8th... Let me know. I've been looking to get a Schecter C1 Elite in white, but this is a pretty sweet guitar too. I owe my dad $100 of that paycheck and I have to be left with $50 afterwards but we'll see. PM me if you're interested...

sorry man, I would like more then that for it.
Guitar:
ESP LTD EC-1000 STBC

Bass:
Ampeg B-40 4x10 Cab
Ampeg SVT3 Pro
Quote by Bad Seed
sorry man, I would like more then that for it.

How much more? I almost definately can't pay $380+ shipping.
Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2's
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Schecter Stilletto Elite-4

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

fuzzyDXMG=GREAT buyer/trader, easy to deal with.
pm sent
Guitar:
ESP LTD EC-1000 STBC

Bass:
Ampeg B-40 4x10 Cab
Ampeg SVT3 Pro
Quote by atreyurock9
PM still not received. Does it usually take this long to get a PM?

You can e-mail me at joshuainman_1791@hotmail.com

don't know what happened, it said it was sent

anyways I sent you an email
Guitar:
ESP LTD EC-1000 STBC

Bass:
Ampeg B-40 4x10 Cab
Ampeg SVT3 Pro
bump
Guitar:
ESP LTD EC-1000 STBC

Bass:
Ampeg B-40 4x10 Cab
Ampeg SVT3 Pro
$350 plus shipping
Guitar:
ESP LTD EC-1000 STBC

Bass:
Ampeg B-40 4x10 Cab
Ampeg SVT3 Pro
hey would you take a custom ibanez for the schecter. i will gladly take the schecter off your hands as my name says schecterfreak!
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Quote by SchecterFreak
hey would you take a custom ibanez for the schecter. i will gladly take the schecter off your hands as my name says schecterfreak!

I've always thought of an ibanez, what do you got?
Guitar:
ESP LTD EC-1000 STBC

Bass:
Ampeg B-40 4x10 Cab
Ampeg SVT3 Pro
well i have a custom ibanez it was made from their custom shop and... i got pics and info if you want it?

um it is a 2000 dollar guitar so do you have anything else to throw in?

anyway pics...http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q250/schecterfreak01/

specs:
22 frets
floyd rose system
custom made pickups cross between livewire and evo's
actives
oval inlay on fretboard
slight damage on the input because a jackass dropped it and cracked the finish and i SMALL chip on the upper horn but its underneath everything....

oh and it has a 26.5 fretboard width
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Quote by SchecterFreak
well i have a custom ibanez it was made from their custom shop and... i got pics and info if you want it?

um it is a 2000 dollar guitar so do you have anything else to throw in?

anyway pics...http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q250/schecterfreak01/

specs:
22 frets
floyd rose system
custom made pickups cross between livewire and evo's
actives
oval inlay on fretboard
slight damage on the input because a jackass dropped it and cracked the finish and i SMALL chip on the upper horn but its underneath everything....

oh and it has a 26.5 fretboard width

bad ass guitar dude, don't really have anything else to throw in so I guess I will pass on it. But hey, mine's still for sale
Guitar:
ESP LTD EC-1000 STBC

Bass:
Ampeg B-40 4x10 Cab
Ampeg SVT3 Pro
well what if we did this i trade for the guitar and when you have any other things up for sale i get told first and iff you get any cool pedals you want to sell just let me know and i will take one off your hands... fair enough?
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Man I wouldn't feel comfortable doing that. How interested are you the guitar? Do you have anything you could throw in or trade besides the ibanez?
Guitar:
ESP LTD EC-1000 STBC

Bass:
Ampeg B-40 4x10 Cab
Ampeg SVT3 Pro
i have only little project guitar and a few pedals... dude i know you don't feel comfortable with it because you think your ripping me off but really even if i don't get another thing and only this guitar i wouldn't complain... if you cover shipping for the items i think it would be fair. i promise im not scamming you or trying to blackmail you man i just don't like the floyd rose system.. its not for me. too complicated.. so i stick with tonepros! so if you want the guitar it's yours.
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Quote by SchecterFreak
i have only little project guitar and a few pedals... dude i know you don't feel comfortable with it because you think your ripping me off but really even if i don't get another thing and only this guitar i wouldn't complain... if you cover shipping for the items i think it would be fair. i promise im not scamming you or trying to blackmail you man i just don't like the floyd rose system.. its not for me. too complicated.. so i stick with tonepros! so if you want the guitar it's yours.

pm sent....
Guitar:
ESP LTD EC-1000 STBC

Bass:
Ampeg B-40 4x10 Cab
Ampeg SVT3 Pro
did you get it? What's your email address so I can email you too?
Guitar:
ESP LTD EC-1000 STBC

Bass:
Ampeg B-40 4x10 Cab
Ampeg SVT3 Pro
yeah man i got it and my email is ibanezguitars90@yahoo.com i pmed you back.. i don't think you even want anything i have so good luck selling it. i will be on for like another 30 minutes so i will check back and see what you have to say.
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
never got your pm but I sent you mail
Guitar:
ESP LTD EC-1000 STBC

Bass:
Ampeg B-40 4x10 Cab
Ampeg SVT3 Pro
good morning
Guitar:
ESP LTD EC-1000 STBC

Bass:
Ampeg B-40 4x10 Cab
Ampeg SVT3 Pro
bump
Guitar:
ESP LTD EC-1000 STBC

Bass:
Ampeg B-40 4x10 Cab
Ampeg SVT3 Pro
Come on, someone buy this!!!
Guitar:
ESP LTD EC-1000 STBC

Bass:
Ampeg B-40 4x10 Cab
Ampeg SVT3 Pro
dude i tried!!! but you don't want the ibanez... its still for sale if you change your mind..
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Quote by SchecterFreak
dude i tried!!! but you don't want the ibanez... its still for sale if you change your mind..

sell the Ibanez and buy this
Guitar:
ESP LTD EC-1000 STBC

Bass:
Ampeg B-40 4x10 Cab
Ampeg SVT3 Pro
if i had the cash i'd buy it... but i am trying to mod my gibson L6-S... so thats where my money is going...
Guitars
Epiphone LP Standard
Gibson L-6S
Amplifiers
Randall RH200 G2 Series
Legion 2x12 Cab
B-52 LG-100A For Sale
Pedal Board
Boss NS-2
Boss Tuner
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
MXR Zakk Wylde O-D