Hi all! I'm willing to buy a new guitar and i would like some suggestions. I have worked very hard all summer and I now have 2700$ to choose a guitar ! The jackson Sl2H, the Ibanez Jem7VWH and the Esp M-II look like good guitars 2 me.
Specs i'm looking for:
-24 frets
-Good acces to the higher frets
-Fast neck
-Flat neck
-NO crazy shaped body
-Be able to get nice clean tones and sweet distorded tones
-Floating bridge that stays in tune
-Jumbo frets

Sorry for my bad english I'm french...

P.S. IT'S MY FIRST POST!!!
why spend so much money, go on ebay, look at 'edwards' guitars, theres one with 27 frets, SDs and a floyd for like 1100
which is still lots of money
between those id go for the soloist just cause i liek sustainers (im assuming thats the one your talking about)
but evolutions are beautiful pickups
really you cant go wrong with those two
I have no experience with those guitars, but I have to say, you speak better english than most users on the UG forums :P . But anyway, I don't see spending that much on a guitar being the best choice, there are plenty of terrific guitars out there for less, and it would leave you with some extra scratch for some more effects and such .
hmm what kind of amp do you have?
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Marshall MG100DFX *SOLD* REPLACED WITH PEAVEY CLASSIC 30
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs
^+1.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Thank you all for replying, I know that I will not use all that money, none of these guitars worth 2700$ but I want you to know that I can buy the best thing I will try.

I'm don't want a 27 frets guitars because my fingers would be too big to play on them anyway. I'm not sure about Edwards, I never tried any of these. Guitars on Ebay are sure cheap but I want to try the guitar itself before buying it.

For the amp, I have a 120W Randall RX120R that I don't like so much so I will hopefully get a nice tube amp soon so I don't care if the guitar fits well with my current amp.
go wiht a caparison
im a caparison ***** myself
despite having never played one :P
it really depends though
what kind of music are you looking to play?
Oh sorry I forgot the music, I play mostly lead guitar on my own and in my band, I like to play songs from Steve Vai, Symphony X, Children of Bodom, Dream theater but some times, I play Jimi Hendrix songs and clean stuff too.