What would a grunge guitar be? I'm looking for something with a twangy sound from the bridge pickup, if its possible i'd like to have something stock w/ humbuckers on the bridge.
Quote by quincy514
Dave Matthews Band. I guess they're talented, but I find that every one of their fans seems to be a big tool with a popped collar and backwards Polo hat.

YES!!!
Any electric, really. Sorry I can't be really helpful, but you can play grunge on just about anything. A Fat Strat might be a good idea.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
I've got an Omen 6 right now, and it just doesn't offer the sound i'm looking for.
Quote by quincy514
Dave Matthews Band. I guess they're talented, but I find that every one of their fans seems to be a big tool with a popped collar and backwards Polo hat.

YES!!!
price range would help.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
What amp are you playing through?
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
I've just got a small amp, i haven't plugged it into the mixer and stereo.
Price rang is probably up to $350.
Quote by quincy514

YES!!!
... save up and buy a better amp. no guitar will offer the sound you want, AN CHANGE YOU ICON
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
With Peavey, Laney and Epiphone putting out cheap valve amps, there really is no excuse not to have one unless you're REALLY tight on cash.

Twangy sound? Bridge humbucker? Sounds like you need to track down a 2nd hand Jag-Stang. Either that, or get a Fender Cyclone.
I am not an authority on grunge. Isn't Neil Young kind of the father of grunge? Anyway I would punch in old Neil on google and see what he's using. I have a feeling you could do it on most guitars though.
Fender Fat Strat
My gear:
-Fender Jaguar HH
-Fender Fat Strat
-Guild GAD-G212
-Washburn D33S
-Vox AC30CC1 tube amp
-Vox 847 wah
-EH Big Muff
-EH Double Muff
-EH POG
-EH Small Clone
It seems if you want twangy sound with humbuckers on the bridge. The way to go is the Telecaster 70's custom, it's got the twangy sound, that I'm sure of it and it's got 2 Humbuckers! What more could you ask for? >_< Maybe more....
Yeah I thought it was an LP, but doesn't he have a Bigsby trem on it too? I saw him play a long time ago but I wasn't as observant as I should have been.
Quote by uldhppi
Yeah I thought it was an LP, but doesn't he have a Bigsby trem on it too? I saw him play a long time ago but I wasn't as observant as I should have been.

He has a Les Paul with a bigsby, a Firebird pickup in the bridge position and a P90 in the neck.
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

Go with Singles, I think they do twang, and Grunge music better. Strat or tele, Both Cobain and Cantrell used them.

Although, an amp is more important.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.