Ok, so whenever I try to run "control panel" it tells me that "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." I restored all settings to their default, and I still can't get to the control panel. Also, I have a virus on my computer that says (Misspellings and all):

"Warning! Potential Spyware Operation!

Your computer is making unauthorized copies of your system and Internet files. Run full scan now to pervent any unathorised access to your files! Click here to download spyware remover...

Yes No"

I found a program to fix it called "Smitfraudfix" but when I try to clean the registry with it, it says that the administrator won't let me. If anyone can help me, that'd be awesome. Thanks in advance.
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
are you logged in as an admin?
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
How often do you look at pr0nzors?
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Try using an anti-virus program?

Try AVG anti-virus, you can get it from www.download.com
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i used to have these problems. is your os genuine?
Quote by AlecMag

Quote by LadyHellRaiser

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!

So awesome.

As the above have said, AVG for the anti-virus, Worth getting ZoneAlarm for the Firewall. Also just to be paranoid, Spybot search & Destroy for anti-...Well, spyware, it doesn't come up in antivirusus at all.
I'm just glad nobody's put up 'have you tried turning it off & on again?'... That f'cking Telly show drives me nuts
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Quote by MrBluey
It sounds like you`re not an Admin...
+1
Quote by AlecMag

Quote by LadyHellRaiser

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!

So awesome.

Quote by Guitarman015
are you logged in as an admin?

How do you log in as the Admin? I tried running safe mode, then using Smitfraudfix as the Admin, but it still won't let me.
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
Well obviously your first problem is that you don't have administrative privileges on that computer. So...get that. And AVG is pretty good, and I'd suggest getting another free anti-virus program such as Avast or AntiVir; not any one program detects everything. So download one or more of those programs, restart the computer as many times as you have to, and then open each one SEPARATELY and get them up to date, then restart your computer in safe mode and run them one at a time.
have you tried turning it off and on again?
Portsmouth Football Club: Exterminating Midlands filth since 1898
Quote by NicktheGreek
have you tried turning it off and on again?

Quote by MrBluey
It sounds like you`re not an Admin...

I do, I'm the admin, but I just dont' know what I did to restrict all this stuff.

O and BTW, I'm running AVG rignt now
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
Quote by obey_yourmaster
How do you log in as the Admin? I tried running safe mode, then using Smitfraudfix as the Admin, but it still won't let me.

I assume you're running windows xp?

well, there's at least 1 system admin. and chances are if you're on a home pc, it's not password protected. not to invade your privacy, but could you screencap the login screen?

EDIT: System admin has no restrictions
Quote by AlecMag

Quote by LadyHellRaiser

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!

So awesome.

Here's the login screen, Guitarman015

Obey_ThisEdit: Sorry for the hugeness
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
Firstly, Is it a shared computer or a work or college PC?

If it's solely yours, disable the profiles and set it up as a single user, with admin privileges.

If its not, you need to get a hold of the administrator password, asking the actual admin, or use this method.

Go to the Start menu, click Run.
Type "cmd" without the quotes. Hit enter.
A black dialogue box shoud appear, and it'll say C:\ then itll have a filename.
Type "net user administrator /random" without the quotes.
It'll tell you the administrator password.

what I would do (if i didn't already have avg and spybot) is get Spybot, and scan with that.

If nothing, get AVG (theres a free edition and an option to buy, try the free version, if you dont like it or it doesnt find anything, explore other options) scan and if still nothing, try other Antivirus and adware remover programs, such as Avast, Ad-aware etc.

If spybot does solve your problem, get AVG or some antivirus software on your PC.

You can get

Spybot here

Avg here

Ad-aware here

Avast here

Hope this helps
Craig
Quote by <Craig>
Firstly, Is it a shared computer or a work or college PC?

If it's solely yours, disable the profiles and set it up as a single user, with admin privileges.

If its not, you need to get a hold of the administrator password, asking the actual admin, or use this method.

Go to the Start menu, click Run.
Type "cmd" without the quotes. Hit enter.
A black dialogue box shoud appear, and it'll say C:\ then itll have a filename.
Type "net user administrator /random" without the quotes.
It'll tell you the administrator password.

what I would do (if i didn't already have avg and spybot) is get Spybot, and scan with that.

If nothing, get AVG (theres a free edition and an option to buy, try the free version, if you dont like it or it doesnt find anything, explore other options) scan and if still nothing, try other Antivirus and adware remover programs, such as Avast, Ad-aware etc.

If spybot does solve your problem, get AVG or some antivirus software on your PC.

You can get

Spybot here

Avg here

Ad-aware here

Avast here

Hope this helps
Craig

Ok, I have the admin password, but how can I tell who the admin is? I kinda forgot who is. It's a shared computer at home.
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
^ On the welcome screen (what you posted) press ctrl + alt + delete twice then type administrator and then type the password and log in
Quote by guitarcrazy1991
^ On the welcome screen (what you posted) press ctrl + alt + delete twice then type administrator and then type the password and log in

Didn't work Anything else I can do?
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=