I know this isn't exactly on topic for MT but...one of our Boyz got CCed today. Bluesrocker101. So a round of applause please for this soon to be depressed MT regular.

Co-Founder of the Jazz Guitarist Community. PM me or Zeppelin256 to join.

Come listen to Zeppelin256 and I jam over some jazz tunes! Unit 7
Oh, haha, didnt see this thread before I posted in our spam thread. Well Ive said it twice now and I will say it again...

Congrats Danny!
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Thanks guys. I'm looking forward to it.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
Quote by justin_fraser
Oh, haha, didnt see this thread before I posted in our spam thread. Well Ive said it twice now and I will say it again...
!

+1. And spam thread, im shocked the Who To Listen To thread is of vital importance to the MT! That'll be the day...
Quote by cakemonster91

*chuckle* A peanut. With a face.

Go to your staff paper and re-write this song a half step down so on the paper it'll be like you have a "C" just move it down to a "B#"

Know your theory, then play like you don't.

Welcome to the wonderful world of dreading any news article involving a list
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
nice work.
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
-Congratulations lad, now tell us what you are going to do with the award money???
You are currently reading my sig.

"Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah. Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah." - Robert Plant
Last edited by Der Bomber at Aug 27, 2007,