I absolutely love them to bits. However, the one part i don't like about them is their power adapter. Is it possible to change the fitting so it can fit the normal boss type adapters. With them being different from the normal 9v adapters, it stops me from running it in a daisy chain.

Plus has anyone seen that new Stereo Memory Man with "Hazarai"? Gearwire have a demo and its sweet as. Im getting that as soon as i get the cash.
Quote by Rum Monkey
I absolutely love them to bits. However, the one part i don't like about them is their power adapter. Is it possible to change the fitting so it can fit the normal boss type adapters. With them being different from the normal 9v adapters, it stops me from running it in a daisy chain.

Plus has anyone seen that new Stereo Memory Man with "Hazarai"? Gearwire have a demo and its sweet as. Im getting that as soon as i get the cash.

I can't see any reason why you couldn't do it. Just make sure you get the polarity right and you'll be sweet.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Come on... My Big Muff eats one battery for over a month or more... why do you have to run it from the adapter? It's just one battery for a month...
Epiphone Les Paul Studio 2005
Marshall JTM-60
MXR Phase 90
Ibanez WH-10 Wah
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion
EHX Q-Tron +
Line 6 FM-4 Filter Modeler
Fender CD60 Acoustic
John Frusciante and RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS UG fanclub.
I've got a Muff, and im getting a Small Clone soon. I just cant be arsed with changing batteries all the time. And i have to admit, it does sound different with the adapter.

annnnnnnnyway, how would i know which polarity is which?
Quote by Rum Monkey

I have the same problem. But i decided to just get another 9v adapter. it was only $11 from GC. And as for batteries, my small clone ate through those things real quick
There should be a negative and positive wire from the battery clip and a negative and positive from the power adapter, all 4 can be hooked up to a boss-style adapter.
I think the boss-style adapters have two positive and one negative terminal -- you can hook both negative wires up to the one terminal.