wellllll...my strings break at least 2ce a month.....but not all of em...one at a time......

i play around 2-3h a day......

is it normal for them to break that much?? the strings that break most are strings 4,5,6.....
Anyone play gunbound? then add johnny93

....you must tap into: THE FORCE!
....or: THE FORCE! will leave you
....then, you will no longer have: THE FORCE!
I've broken one string in about 10 years.

What kind of guitar do you have and where along the length of the string are they breaking?
Hi, I'm Peter
ive only broken one string and that was my first set and i didnt know how to tune the guitar and made it too tight
i just broke one last night for the first time since i got my guitar set up back in June.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
In seven years of playing I've never broken a single string by playing on it........and I play rather hard (admittedly I use .13's and tune a step down, but still). If they're breaking on the saddle end, check the saddles for imperfections, they may need some filing. Check the nut as well just for good measure
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
Ummm. Never.

Where are your strings breaking?

If it's at a contact point (nut/saddle) then you might want to check and see if you have any sharp burrs that are cutting up your strings and sand them down.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.