Anyone have one of these? found one in a shop that ill be able to get for anywhere in between 160-200. worth it? i rly liked it, but i just wanted to kno what people who owned them or played them though.
this is the original jet king, not the new one, they don't make it anymore.
thanks
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
I love all ibanez but if your looking for a lighter tone than you shouldnt get an ibanez
if u play m etal you should get it
It's a decent guitar, although I've heard the tuning machines are pretty crappy.

Quote by cazzman
I love all ibanez but if your looking for a lighter tone than you shouldnt get an ibanez

Do you even know what the JetKing is??? Two demerits for not knowing what you're talking about .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Jtk1 is good
I have a jtk 2 and it's amazing. Heavy though.
I don't even shred
Quote by cazzman

lyke omgz i luvz my rg321 it pl@yz gud metalz its s0 gud i took may n3ck pickup out n evrytin.

nah.

They are okay. just not amazing. mod it!
if you play metal, that thing's made of Mahogany, put some EMG's in it and that thing will be begging to be tuned to Drop-C