Ok, I tried finding a thread like this but i got no hits.

Well anyways, I'm sure some UGers play drums as well as guitar, but they don't have a forum for us. I've been playing drums for about 1 and a half years now, and I still have some questions and nowhere to run to. So anyways, post all your deep thoughts about drums, questions, reviews, and tips in here. I'd really appreciate it.
They should have a drum thread. I think it'd be used pretty often, threads like this die quickly, I'm pretty sure I've seen some around before...
i do! and also guitar and bass... aaron from underoath is my favorite
R.I.P. Casey Calvert
Call me Kevin
Good idea with drum thread, I'v been playing guitar for the past 4 years and just bought a drum kit about a month ago and i play drums just as much as guitar
Rig:
Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Red
Fender Highway One Strat w/ 2 Seymour Duncan Hot Rails & Dimarzio X2N

Boss SD-1
Boss TU-2
Traynor YCV50 Blue
I've been playing drums for like 8 years now..and I play drums in a band. I've played electric guitar for 4 years but just not in a band.
I can play drums a little bit, but I really want to learn more. Ginger Baker (Cream) and Levon Helm (The Band) are two of my favorites.
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton
im a drummer and yes they turned me down when i requested a drummers forum without giving me a good reason
well i've got a question. I really need new heads but i don't know how tight they should be put on, my friend hits them and he can tell by the sounds somehow, so what should you listen for when you tighten drum heads?
Neil Peart or Stuart Copeland.

/thread
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
Lol, I've drummed for quite a few years now, I picked up guitar though for something new and challenging. But I still drum all the time, nearly as much as guitar.
Quote by petrucci is god
im a drummer and yes they turned me down when i requested a drummers forum without giving me a good reason

because this is ultimate guitar?

Jack my swag
This is gonna get closed, the drum threads always do.

I've been playing drums for a few months now, learning from a friend of mine the basics.
Get off my lawn.
i'm a 4STRINGDRUMMER too!

drums are sweet, but not that sweet to the ears. im kinda being deaf already..
I got 99 problems and they all bitches
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO We should start a UG drummer club.

Ive been playing for 4 years

The REV from a7X is my favorite.
Not Enough AssHatery
Quote by HawkaLuigi
This is gonna get closed, the drum threads always do.

I've been playing drums for a few months now, learning from a friend of mine the basics.
ur welcom lololololol
hai guize join mah gr00pz plz kthx:

Yeah drum clubs sounds good...lets do it.

BTW... I need a new snare.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com