lol who ever buys those are gonna get shot
My Gear:
Vox AD15VT
Line 6 Spider ll 112
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser Temptest
Quote by oriolesazb
mine is probably that totaly awsomely hard solo in wake me up when september ends, evry time i hear that solo i drool.
Jesus christ! What if a kid did buy that hat and then wear it in the wrong place. He would get shot down. That is actually rly concerning.
Quote by BumSnack
Jesus christ! What if a kid did buy that hat and then wear it in the wrong place. He would get shot down. That is actually rly concerning.

one of the retards at my school bought one of those hats trying to be cool, it was funny as hell
My Gear:
Vox AD15VT
Line 6 Spider ll 112
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser Temptest
Quote by oriolesazb
mine is probably that totaly awsomely hard solo in wake me up when september ends, evry time i hear that solo i drool.
Ouch/
Quote by PinkIsCool
Yes, but it's a FACT that most metal artists have more musicainship and technical skill than pretty much all rappers.
Lol I live in Harlem and so far ive never seen those hats before. Who ever wears those will get attacked obviously.
I mean i've seen many unofficial hats , and its sad thats even happening but when an organization such as those involved endorse it , its just mind boggling.
Next on the agenda: Custom made guns with gang colours!

*insert photoshopped gun here*
Come at me bro.
Oh great, another way to cause more trouble, way to go New Era! I think gangs are pathetic and now many of my friends have become "Bloodz" or "Cripz" to look cool. They have thier myspace pages decorated in bandana design crap and pictures of them making little hand signs. But I bet you when it comes down to it they'd piss thier pants and run if they see a fight. Twits.

Quote by Alix_D

All they need now is a pink one with sparkles! Yays.
Why is the blue gun so much bigger? are you a crip?

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
^^ Omg Alix I need to get one of those before I leave! I wanted something to remember London by
I've lived in some pretty bad place and I'm sure that nobody who lived anywhere near any of those gangs would buy one since they know the consequences. The only time that there is going to be a problem from them is if some tourist or middle class kid wanders into the wrong neighborhood.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by Alix_D
Wow, I had a look at some of their hats, thinking I might actually get one, not this one but I thought this design was great

https://www.neweracap.co.uk/index.cfm?fuseaction=eShop.ItemDetail&selTeam=newera&selStyle=tml&selStyleSub=whtcol

The one hat absolutely guaranteed to let people know you'll always be late, smelly, damp and have tramps pissing on you, and be prone to stopping at random points for what seems little reason at all.
Well, I personally don't really see what's so dumb about these caps. They should sell them, but they should come with a warning:

WARNING: SIDE EFFECTS MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO: GUNSHOT WOUNDS, STAB WOUNDS, RANDOM PEOPLE ON THE STREET FLEEING IN TERROR, GANG VIOLENCE, GROUP SEX, DRUG DEALING AND/OR DEATH
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
the Yankees and the MLB are deliberately marketing gang paraphernalia to gang members and wannabes.

Jack my swag