Anyone headed to Burning Man this year? This year was going to be my first Burn but school started early for me and implemented new, fascist attendance rules where missing 5 classes gets you an F, no question. I'm so bummed out...
I've always wanted to go, but unfortunately I won't for a good while, until I get away from the east coast.
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
Quote by JC13
I've only heard about it on American Dad, what exactly do you do there?

Gigantic, weeklong art festival, held in the middle of a dry lake bed in a semi-circle about 2 miles wide. 40,000 people show up and camp out, make art, get naked, and burn ****. Check out their website, especially the art section.

http://images.burningman.com/

Quote by R0CKER1220
Missing five classes makes you fail the class!? 0_o I really hope those are five unexcused absences. . . My school has 10+ absences you have to pass the final or you fail.

Yea dude, its bullsh!t. 5 unexcused and you flunk. It doesn't matter how well your doing, or how much work you put in. You could be an Yale-bound A student, acing AP classes, but if you don't comply to their authoritative, fascist punctuality you're screwed out of a future.

I have plenty of friends, some even on the honor roll, who skip classes regularly and still maintain 3.0s and 4.0s, who might end up heading to court and possibly jail because the school board thinks that time sitting in a seat = education.

/rant
Last edited by NorseGodofRock at Aug 26, 2007,
BURNING MAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Yeah, I've no idea what it is.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
i hate that 5 absence bull**** i failed 3 classes last year that i was getting A's in
Quote by cappucino108
Quote by cappucino108
i hate that 5 absence bull**** i failed 3 classes last year that i was getting A's in

Damn dude, thats what I'm talking about... They're screwing people out of an education by valuing punctuality over intelligence and hard work.
I thought it was just a made up thing on Malcolm in the Middle.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Quote by Flemfloyd
I thought it was just a made up thing on Malcolm in the Middle.

+1
I go every year. Best. Week. Ever.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.