Been writing this for the past few days... just lemme know what you think please
Attachments:
song11.zip
~~You are nothing. I am a God among men, creating the Universe before leaving you blinded and wandering.~~
Letters to Zaya
go a little easier on that kick drum
I sure could use a vacation from this bullshit three-ring circus sideshow world.

Ibanez RG2 EX1 (Black)
Line 6 Spider II 75w
Sekova Mandolin
Team Custom Traditional 4 string bass
Yamaha E403 keyboard
My Last.fm
Myspace
Its not really like shreddy enough to be like power metal. If you wanted to spice it up, add a little more flavor and melody with the keyboards and a little faster tempo for the guitars. Overall I like it though.
Quote by anoreorcist12
go a little easier on that kick drum

Will do... I'm not much of a drummer, so I just put it in there basically as a filler? So i don't have to write very many drum beats. I know, lazy :P

As for the shreddy'ness of it... yeah I know, thats why i said Power-Melodic Metal? like a question... I wasn't too sure on the genre. All of my other songs are shreddy, I didn't feel like having a shredfest on this one so yeah.

Thank ye
~~You are nothing. I am a God among men, creating the Universe before leaving you blinded and wandering.~~
Letters to Zaya
Quote by Sebz
its pretty good dude.

what instrument do you play?

I be doin the guitar
Letters to Zaya
wouldnt mind hearing it with real instruments.
you gonna be recording it for real sometime later?
Yes I would, probably around mid to the end of september, I'm gonna be recording a full album (12 songs)

Most of them are a bit shorter than this one, however alot faster and more technical.

So, yeah towards the end of September.
Letters to Zaya
I can see the power metal influence, but i'd say its more melodic metal then power. Anyway, i like the synth work, it provides a nice back up to the riffs, but as has been mentioned the bass drum needs to be toned down a bit. Chorus lead is great, very melodic. The break was very children of bodom-y, nice transition into the chorus. The piano over the presolo fit very well, and the solo itself had nice use of arpeggios and tapping.

i'll give it 8.5/10, just ease up on the kick drum a little

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658937
Nice song, but like Anore said, go easy with the kicks :P.
I think it's more a melodic metal than power, because power is more shreddy and higher tempo no? The lead guitar was very melodic, I liked it! The synth was cool, produced a nice background. The solo was really good, very slowly-dragonforce-y with all that tapping in the middle of it.

Anyways, 8.5/10, good song Hope to hear it recorded!

Crit mine?https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625573
I liked it. At times, especially in the intro, there is way to much percussion going on with the orchestra hit and the drums. I suggest just using the crash on the drums and using the orchestra hit as the rest. The main riff was easily my favorite. The solo was excellent and the synth work was perfect. It wasn't the best ever, but it was very good nontheless. Crit my newest one? It's right up your alley with the whole melodic metal thing. my song
cool intro

don't really dig the piano in there

maybe make it more power and less melodic though

i've been hearing too much melodic metal recently

DIG the break. that's cool.

I think you should go in a groove/power/melodic metal direction with this

it would work really well and it would be something different

cool solo i guess very melodic metal.

crit mine?
Sounded like COB or Trivium in some riff, with some power metal stylish drums, it's very cool man, I like it!
Sorry for the late crit man.

I think the keyboards are too high in this one. I love the chorus. The other riffs were nothing special, good riffs but nothing incredibly unique. Haha I must say this about all your songs, but the drums are a little too crazy for this genre. Solo was pretty good, I think a little more melodic than your other solos. The harmony after it was great too. I didn't like the orchestra hits much though.

Overall, pretty cool song dude! Just needs a little work here and there
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

I would maybe change the keyboard on the solo harmony section to another instrument. It just sounds kind of weird. Sweet solo and everything though.

This is really good. Nice riffs and all. Everything sounds great. I liked the keyboards for the most part, except in the solo.

My Guitar Pro just froze up, so thanks for that, haha.

But, yeah, good job, man. Have a look at mine in the sig if you like.
Very nice! The main guitar riff is awesome, and the keyboards go great with it. Very COBish. I think in the solo/harmony part the guitar should be playing with it, not the keyboard. And to make it sound full just add whole notes from the keyboards during that part. But this would sound awesome in real instruments. 9/10
Crit Mine?
VVVVVV