Weird story my cousin told me:

*I doubt this story is true, but it's still creepy*

His friends mom was at a store, and the was an Arab lady in line in front of her. She didn't have enough money, and his mom helped her buy her groceries because she felt like being nice. Then, the lady told her that she was very grateful that she gave her some money and she would tell her a secret. She said to not drink Pepsi products during the month of September, because they would be poisoned.

that's just crazy. I'm gonna be paranoid all throughout next month.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
complete bullspit
Exar Kun of the UG Jedi Order, PM tamargoguitar to join!!

I like you, but you're crazy. Oh look, a flying monkey....

I fart in your general direction. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
You'll die from obesity because of pepsi products anyway...

[/sarcasm]
It's a pHaKe
Quote by garrett5
PEPSI ONE Now with more ANTHRAX!!

just one dose of Anthrax, but still with great Pepsi taste!!!!!
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by garrett5
PEPSI ONE Now with more ANTHRAX!!

I will make you change your mind.

Quote by wizards?
*e-hugs mindchanger*
"you're still awesome"
Well, if it's true, then I'm safe. Mt. Dew and Dr. Pepper are seperate from Pepsi, and if I want a soda, then I'll be fine.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by BlackicN
You'll die from obesity because of pepsi products anyway...

[/sarcasm]
It's a pHaKe

I hate my username...
I dont drink pepsi, "its pepsi to the max, no sugar but great taste, "whats this waiter? youve brought me standard pepsi?! how dare you! i need it to the max! now go! drink this filth with your anus and retain it there till you bring me my chosen beverage!" dicks
Quote by pHaKe
Weird story my cousin told me:

*I doubt this story is true, but it's still creepy*

His friends mom was at a store, and the was an Arab lady in line in front of her. She didn't have enough money, and his mom helped her buy her groceries because she felt like being nice. Then, the lady told her that she was very grateful that she gave her some money and she would tell her a secret. She said to not drink Pepsi products during the month of September, because they would be poisoned.

that's just crazy. I'm gonna be paranoid all throughout next month.

Wow thats so retarded on so many levels , isn't pepsi a product of coca cola? Yea sorry thats not happening
Quote by Nirvana_RATM2
Wow thats so retarded on so many levels , isn't pepsi a product of coca cola? Yea sorry thats not happening

......o_O
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I just remembered that my parents bought a box of pepsi max, thank christ i havent had any yet, hmm, this calls for an elaborate plan involving said pepsi, and abotoir, and my cats as a scapegoat, looks like i got some christmas presents ready by the sounds of it