You must've not seen alot of playing...
Words to live by: Haters gonna' hate.
$10 that's the TS.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by Darth Zeppelin
Emo kids playing Jimi Hendrix, fun.

I agree. I thought Emo's killed themselves not great music. Oh yer sorry, Fall Out Boy. My bad.
its pretty good. better with hendrix of course though.
pay me the same amount and ill give you better head than an amp ever could.

Quote by mdawg24
My bad, headbanger had it.
I suck

Quote by faultyy
(sp) means to use super powers
He's a good guitarist.

Don't let everyone get you down, he knows what he's doing and he does it well.

It's just his style has the whole MCR mall kid feel to it, and like everyone knows MCR and Malls aren't very rockin'
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
Quote by Alex The Red
He's a good guitarist.

Don't let everyone get you down, he knows what he's doing and he does it well.

It's just his style has the whole MCR mall kid feel to it, and like everyone knows MCR and Malls aren't very rockin'

I don't feel MCR from his playing at all...
I've yet to be impressed by anything more than Steve Vai playing For the Love of God... there's so much emotion you can feel it through your speakers.
Out of key with the drummer???

Besides, I was just talking about the guitarist.. not the band. I've seen them play three times and all the time he's had a different backing band.

Because we all know looks are everything. and they have everything to do with the ability of the guitarist.
Quote by AluminumOxide
I've yet to be impressed by anything more than Steve Vai playing For the Love of God... there's so much emotion you can feel it through your speakers.

I'm learning that now, only problem is I lack a 24th fret! Ha

It's even more better with the orchestra!
Quote by JonasStevens
Because we all know looks are everything. and they have everything to do with the ability of the guitarist.

Atleast you've learned that much.
Quote by JonasStevens

If you dress like a fag, you'll look like a fag. This guy is just showing off...
Quote by AluminumOxide

that's a valid point. I thought the kids tone was alright and I liked the loose natural style to his playing.
Oh my God, Steve Vai's "For the Love of God"

Best playing to be ever seen by mortals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lb9h0J_ajA

Damn Steve Vai and his damn blow harmonics...
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
Last edited by Alex The Red at Aug 26, 2007,
why does it matter how you dress? who cares if you dress emo or not. its the new trend. he plays sweet thats what matters
started to play when i broke my foot. best broken bone i ever had.
Come on, people, let's be reasonable here. It takes some serious effort to look any more homoerotic than Steve Vai.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by LP Addict
about 90% do.

Ha, the guy set himself up to be owned there ha
His playing was alright for the type of music it was...not at all impressive. Stop bitching about how the guy was dressed, you don't have to dress like your genre of music anymore. So what if it's some skinny pant wearing emo kid? I've seen people wearing abercrombie play death metal without hordes of insecure teenagers calling them fags.

Besides that, playing with your tongue is almost always bull. The guitarist in my old band would just hold up his guitar and legato.
Ibanez MTM2 (DiMarzio X2N/Paf Pro)
Ibanez JS600 (EMG 85/81)
Ibanez EW20AES
ESP LTD MV-200
Madison Divinity II
(2) Vader 2x12"
Korg Pitchblack
Ibanez TS-9
Boss NS-2
MXR-108
Roland GR-20
As much as I hate to say it, that was some face-melting playing. I am incredibly jealous.
Awesome tone.
Gear

Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Fender MIA Precision
Musicman Bongo
Boss TU-2
EBS TD650
EBS ProLine 2x10 x 2
Quote by LP Addict
hes out of key with the drummer.

I'm deciding whether or not that's sig-worthy.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.