Hate ****ing key signatures! God, they make me want to punch babies! Why can't sharps and flats be purely identified by accidentals!

/anger
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
No.

It makes it easier to write for the composer, and it also makes it easier to play once you have your mind set on, that its a sharp or flat signature..

So just no.
Its nice to look at a key signature and know what the tonic is? I'm pretty sure you would have a hard time playing well without a key signature.
Gear
Ibanez RGR521EX1
Epiphone Masterbilt AJ-500R
Roland Cube
Spider II 30
-Crybaby GCB-95
-SansAmp GT2
-Boss DS-1, RC-2
Quit being a music pussy and learn your fucking key signatures.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Hey people, chill out, we all hated them when we were first learning them. Never forget we all hated every minute that we had to sit there and memorize things, especially if you took a class and had to do worksheets for a GODDAMN HOUR ON NOTHING BUT WRITING ****ING KEY SIGNATURES!

I'm sorry about the cursing. I... my blood sugar is low.
Quote by nightwind
You must never double the leading tone ever. Failure to comply will result in a fugue related death.