For sale : Rare white les paul lawsuit with maple fretboard, one of a kind

Comes with hardshell case.
I also have the original pickguard in the case with the screws, it has schaller straplocks installed, so you get the strap to.

This thing is one of a kind, its not even "rare", there are no others like this. It says Taro on the headstock, its beautiful white/black/gold, maple fretboard, has incredible action. The bridge pickup doesnt have as much output as id like, but the neck is absolutely amazing. hear it here.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=464199&songID=5708527

I love this thing to death, but i have to many guitars, and not enough time. This thing really deserves to be played, but ive taken a step towards metal, and i have 3 other les pauls, and this one really deserves to be played. Only make an offer on this if you are a serious musician who knows how to take care of an instrument. I have no idea what its worth, so if i see some offers that i like, i will take them into consideration. Payment will be through paypal or personal check only, basically, i will ship the guitar when the money is in my bank account or my hand. I will ship over seas, but its going to cost a good bit, shipping a guitar usually costs me about 30 dollars if i ensure it.

if you have any questions PM me, you can put your offers here or PM me those as well.
That thing is beautiful.

How much do you think you would be willing to take to part with it?
well how much did ya pay i might be able to go a little over whatu paid (but im not sure since i dont know how much u paid for it)
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
what did you pay for it?
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
nice guitar but i hate it when people say make an offer...google the item or check ebay then thats the offer IMO...not slagging this thread but I see it all the time
Quote by mrrman
nice guitar but i hate it when people say make an offer...google the item or check ebay then thats the offer IMO...not slagging this thread but I see it all the time

yes same here hate that but since i cant google it which means its not on ebay so we cant see a good price for it I say that you should just pick a good price
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
I think he should just pick a price instead of everybody trying to give him price
he should know a good price
Quote by LP Addict
id like to see your sources? haha

look on ebay there all going for that, except the one ibanez sg copy that was on there
nice to hear someone playing dee by ozzy ( i used to have a recording of myself somewhere) good luck selling your guitar it sounds great
Quote by LP Addict

Comes with hardshell case.
I also have the original pickguard in the case with the screws, it has schaller straplocks installed, so you get the strap to.

This thing is one of a kind, its not even "rare", there are no others like this. It says Taro on the headstock, its beautiful white/black/gold, maple fretboard, has incredible action. The bridge pickup doesnt have as much output as id like, but the neck is absolutely amazing. hear it here.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=464199&songID=5708527

I love this thing to death, but i have to many guitars, and not enough time. This thing really deserves to be played, but ive taken a step towards metal, and i have 3 other les pauls, and this one really deserves to be played. Only make an offer on this if you are a serious musician who knows how to take care of an instrument. I have no idea what its worth, so if i see some offers that i like, i will take them into consideration. Payment will be through paypal or personal check only, basically, i will ship the guitar when the money is in my bank account or my hand. I will ship over seas, but its going to cost a good bit, shipping a guitar usually costs me about 30 dollars if i ensure it.

if you have any questions PM me, you can put your offers here or PM me those as well.
pictures of the back?
he's right i found the same prices for this..... and a dollar for an old ibanez! but 175 is fair
just to let you know i double checked his statement for you.
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
lol all the lawsuit ones i can find on ebay are going for between 249 and 699 but i don't know how to price this really because its so unique
Quote by Freddy_Walker
stevo 192 lol mate u a beast! Such a rebel!!!

'90 Fender P-bass lyte
Squier P bass special
Trace Elliot Series 6 head and cabs
Fender American Stratocaster
Vintage Teisco electric guitar
Fender princeton 650 dsp amp
I owned a Black Taro Les Paul Custom model in the mid 70's (my 1st Electric) . No offense but they are cheap guitars. My parents bought mine and a 50W Univox SS Amp together for less than $200 new. Bolt on neck, unknown wood species, except the body which is plywood (literally) with a formed hollow cap for the "Carved" top. Pickups are also really cheap as I took mine apart hoping to see bobbins but there aren't any in the conventional sense.
Moving on.....
^ lol, lucky to get $175 after that statement. He's right though, and 1 of a kind means nothing if it's not a real Gibson or something special
If it's in great shape and plays well $175-200 for the right buyer (thank inflation).
Moving on.....